ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what splitter fits on 182

SQ5
Peugeot 307 Small splitter. Part number 7414NQ at your local Pug dealer. Around £35.

I'm sure someone will stick a pic up of there Ph2 with one!

SQ5
IMG_0062.jpg

Here you go :)
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s14/richyclio172/Car Photos/IMG_0062.jpg

SQ5
Standard cup one cost £130 quid from Renault though, and TBH there isn't much difference in it.

Fitting is easy, just a load of screws to hold it in and then the edges need to be cut back as its a little longer than it needs to be!

Dissy

ClioSport Club Member
  RS200
i just bought a 182 but want a splitter for it what ones fit and look good thanks

Renault do one that looks OK :rasp:
Sorry couldn't resist that tha standard ones are cool, I managed to get a second hand one for £60 as they are £140 new. (Rip off) Just kept looking on CS for sale.

BG 182,megane td
Standard cup one cost £130 quid from Renault though, and TBH there isn't much difference in it.

Fitting is easy, just a load of screws to hold it in and then the edges need to be cut back as its a little longer than it needs to be!
thats fuckin sound mate...saving £100 and looks just as good i think, owned the car 3 years and been through 4 splitters!!!!!