ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sort of places can I buy wheel spacers?

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
Needin some 72 to 60.1mm spacers for some alloys or whatever you call the things..basically goes inside the alloy wheel to make it fit with the centre bore of the clio, went round to my mates house and he has the exact things i was looking for. Its a cyclindrical shaped plastic thing that fits in the centre of the wheel. Do halfords sell this sorta thing or do I need to find an alloy wheel place?

Last edited:
  Clio on SL 2118s
Needin some 72 to 60.1mm spacers for some alloys or whatever you call the things..basically goes inside the alloy wheel to make it fit with the centre bore of the clio, went round to my mates house and he has the exact things i was looking for. Its a cyclindrical shaped plastic thing that fits in the centre of the wheel. Do halfords sell this sorta thing or do I need to find an alloy wheel place?

hub adaptors i think youre after?
the spacers make the wheel stick out of the arch more.

i work at halfords and ive seen spacers around but never adaptors. ive seen them on the internet but theyre pretty pricey at about £80 - £100 a set. i asked a local wheel dealer about these and he said i was better off going for an alloy that was made to fit otherwise it would end up being much more expensive having to buy adaptors.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Spigot rings mate, if you know who made your alloys try them, that's where I got mine and they were free :)