ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What products Do You use?

clio 182 black /gold
I start off with the Miguiars gold class then meguiars tech wax then i ajax the window and armorall the trim. Some time i high gloss the paint and just for a quick polish i use max wax. The autosol is for the zorst and AG vinyl rubber care or meguiars endurance high gloss.
DSCF0124.jpg

Clio 172mk2
erm if im doing it all

meguires gold shampoo
meguires water magnet
meguires terry towel
meguires terry towel window
meguires clay bar
meguires terry towel
meguires polish
meguires microfibre
meguires nxt tech wax paste
meguires microfibre
meguires edurence 2 coats
meguires edurence also on the black trim
meguires incar wipes matt effect
meguires leather cleaner
meguires leather conditioner
meguires nxt metal polish
rain repelent

think thats about it ,

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Me too, got lot of the Meguiars range and a few Auto Glym products, oh and my PC too :)

I find that Mer Windscreen Cleaner is great :)

Leeshez said:
I start off with the Miguiars gold class then meguiars tech wax then i ajax the window and armorall the trim. Some time i high gloss the paint and just for a quick polish i use max wax. The autosol is for the zorst and AG vinyl rubber care or meguiars endurance high gloss.
DSCF0124.jpg

Save yourself some time ! The NXT will strip off the gold class due to its cleaning effect.

Use one or the other depending on what suits your car / eye best.

Layering is best suited to 'matched' products or products with no cleaning ability i.e. pure waxes.

Cheers,

WD

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Q- I just bought Meguiars products to sort out my paintwork.
I bought:
Step 1 - Cleaner
Step 2 - Polish
Instead of buying step 3 the 'Wax' i used NXT Techwax instead. Shoud I have Not used NXT but gone for step 3 instead ?

:S :S