ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux August Competition

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
So guys and girls, it’s nearly the end of the show season, and if you’re anything like us you’ll be running low on all important cleaning supplies. But do not fear, as it is time for another Flux giveaway!!!!

The Prizes

Our friends at Meguiars have been kind enough to provide us with some fantastic prizes, so lets have a look at what’s up for grabs:

3rd Place

It’s time to shine with Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax Kit, including Ultimate Wax, Microfibre Towel and Soft Foam Applicator Pad.

2nd Place

You’ll have the car shining in no time with Meguiars New Car Kit, which includes Ultimate Wash and Wax, Ultimate Liquid Wax, Endurance Tire Gel, Microfibre Wash Mitt, Microfibre Drying Towel and 2 Soft Foam Applicator Pads.

1st Place

Sundays will never be the same again with this ultimate Meguiars bundle. Consisting of Gold Class Shampoo and Conditioner, Gold Class Quik Wax, Ultimate Wash and Wax, Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere Gel, Endurance Tyre Gel, Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner, All Purpose Cleaner, Water Magnet Drying Towel, Microfibre Wash Mitt and a handy Kit Bag to keep it all in. Surely this is the ultimate Mequiars collection with over £120 worth of products!

How do I enter?

All you need to do to enter is reply in the comments below mentioning what shows you’ve been to this year, and what was your favourite and why. Easy as that!

Did You Know?

As well as providing high quality car care products, Meguiars also hold FREE detailing seminars for Owners Club and Forums at their Northampton HQ which includes:

• A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.

• An hour or so working on a visitor's car in their Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.

• A pack of sachet samples for every visitor to take away.

Or if you prefer, they’ll come and give a LIVE demo at your AGM or annual meet.

If you’re interested in these days or would like more information please call Meguiars on 0870 241 6696 and ask for Dale or email him direct dmasterman@mmm.com

Terms and Conditions

1 entry per person per forum/facebook group. All entries must be submitted before 12pm (midnight) August 26th. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries on all participating forums and Facebook groups. General terms can be found here: https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corpora...c-standard.php

ly clio 182
The Scottish car show
London classic car show
Silver stone classic
Cholmondeley power and speed
Jap fest
FRENCH CAR SHOW

Favorite was french car show, as i love french hot hatches more than french cheese.
Why? Loved seeing garage builds to high end work shop builds and seeing everyone enjoying eachothers builds and appreciating them. Lovely bunch of people.

RB Clio 182
I went to the car insurers festival and imo Adrian flux were the stand out insurers, really friendly with by far the best face to face quotes, they also had a portaloo on their stand in which when you entered there was a stunning brunette offering to wipe your bottom, unforgettable!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Wem Sweet Pea Show/Vehicles of interest.

only a little local thing! But it's good.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I have attended a SCITP meet at Newby Hall and ClioSport Festival. As I've been chugging through life in a diesel for the last 8 years getting into something sporty with a great enthusiast following was a breath of fresh air and reignited my love of cars. Although SCITP was rammed with flash cars (XJ220 OR BMW M1 anyone?) CSF was a great showcase for car and owners. I'll definitely be there next year.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hello everyone. Bet you thought we’d forgot?

It’s time to announce the 3 lucky winners from our August competition!

We had a lot of entries and would like to thank everyone who took part.

And the winners are....

3rd place:

‘It’s time to shine with Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax Kit, including Ultimate Wax, Microfibre Towel and Soft Foam Applicator Pad.’

OssPoop – Cliosport.net

2nd place:

‘You’ll have the car shining in no time with Meguiars New Car Kit, which includes Ultimate Wash and Wax, Ultimate Liquid Wax, Endurance Tire Gel, Microfibre Wash Mitt, Microfibre Drying Towel and 2 Soft Foam Applicator Pads.’

Craig Scott – Wattisham Mini Club

And Flux’s special prize (1st place):

‘Sundays will never be the same again with this ultimate Meguiars bundle. Consisting of Gold Class Shampoo and Conditioner, Gold Class Quik Wax, Ultimate Wash and Wax, Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere Gel, Endurance Tyre Gel, Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner, All Purpose Cleaner, Water Magnet Drying Towel, Microfibre Wash Mitt and a handy Kit Bag to keep it all in. Surely this is the ultimate Mequiars collection with over £120 worth of products!’

LESmo – Nissansportz.com

Congratulations to our lucky winners, and thanks again to everyone who took part.

Watch this space for more competitions in the near future.

Remember as well as providing high quality car care products, Meguiars also hold FREE detailing seminars for Owners Club and Forums at their Northampton HQ which includes:

• A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.

• An hour or so working on a visitor's car in their Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.

• A pack of sachet samples for every visitor to take away.

Or if you prefer, they’ll come and give a LIVE demo at your AGM or annual meet.

If you’re interested in these days or would like more information please call Meguiars on 0870 241 6696 and ask for Dale or email him direct dmasterman@mmm.com

Thanks

Reactions: DrR
  330i. E30 Touring.
I have attended a SCITP meet at Newby Hall and ClioSport Festival. As I've been chugging through life in a diesel for the last 8 years getting into something sporty with a great enthusiast following was a breath of fresh air and reignited my love of cars. Although SCITP was rammed with flash cars (XJ220 OR BMW M1 anyone?) CSF was a great showcase for car and owners. I'll definitely be there next year.

Well played @OssPoop