ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What products do people want to start seeing? (clio related)

ph1 track weapon
tim, the gazs i've got are a lot cheaper than the FKs i think, about £500 from k-tec

will be sitting down with the guys i'll be working with at the end of the week so shall give feedback on whats gonna be happening :)

Rusty Cup
1*2 have a pretty ugly stance, if i could get spacers that bolt on all round for less than £100 quid i'd be a happy man :) also a decent set of solid topmounts for less than £100 would be good. If your looking for new product ideas i think i nice carbon fibre panel to cover the engine after people have had itb or jms manifold would be good.

ph1 track weapon
thing with spacers is though, theyve been around so long people have found the cheapest way to make them, hence the prices are pretty much as low as they can be. topmounts i can look into. and yeah the engine cover idea is a good one :D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Steering wheel hasn't been done as it doesn't fit/work. If it was easily 'do-able' wouldn't have asked.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Stud converted front hubs, like foxy's, available as a swap item. So I return my hubs and get a deposit back after I have fitted the new ones.

260% JCW
Roll cage, full or half.

Revised/beef'd up exhaust mounts that dont fail (winner in my eye's)

Carbon fibre bits, badges,splitter,wing mirrors,rear wiper delete/blank

ph1 track weapon
hi all,

sorry to drag this up, but does anyone have a spare 1*2 seat (dont car about condition) that i could borrow in order to start fabricating lower standard seat mounts?

PM id you can help.

much appreciated

ed

Adjustable exhaust mounts.

My slightly askew exhausts still get on my wick and I'd rather not have to pay to have the whole system refitted so it's straight.

Lionel Richie
Steering wheel hasn't been done as it doesn't fit/work. If it was easily 'do-able' wouldn't have asked.

i've done loads of them, fits fine and cruise control, airbag etc etc works perfectly, someone's been feeding you a load of rubbish!!!

197172.jpg

Looking for 182
Stronger, better exhaust mounts that don't sag over time (or in my case, as soon as I fit them).

PLEASE!!!! :) I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

Looking for 182
Bargain! Looks really nice and I assume the 197 wheel doesn't suffer from the same problems as the 1*2s?

Fred, I WISH I lived nearer you. Your prices always seem great and you are clearly very knowledgeable :)

Lionel Richie
i get people driving down from scotland for servicing (i'm on about normal servicing here, not even a cambelt!) so no excuse! ;)

(its actually a bit embarassing having people travel that far just to use me, i feel like a high class hooker :eek:)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
197/200 wheels rub though dont they? Thats what you told me fred, and what i experienced with mine...

BG 182 FF
Upper rated exhuast mounts, if this was done would make you a small fortune imo,

Adaption kit so you kept your cruise controls if you bought a after market steering wheel, i know this has been done before but any i have seen look taccy imo, reason for this i want a smaller steering wheel even though 197/200 ones look good still to big.

Maybe modified wheel archs for people lowering there clios a want to prevent rubbing, would be a plastic mould i imagine maybe just a thought

A colour that is close to the original anthercite wheel colour 182 as is a nightmare get hold of, to refurb or touch up your alloys

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
do you need to cut away at anything to fit the 197 wheel or is it just a straight swap?

if you need to cut stuff i might make the trip to you fred :rasp: if not il do it myself :D

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
i get people driving down from scotland for servicing (i'm on about normal servicing here, not even a cambelt!) so no excuse! ;)

(its actually a bit embarassing having people travel that far just to use me, i feel like a high class hooker :eek:)

PMSL!