ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what plugs do you run

cup, recovery truck
hi guys brought some plugs today from euro parts, and i spare its slower and misses slightly, might just buy genuine

was wondering if any ones noticed some good plugs like iriduim ones ect or not to bother and just stick with standard

Mec 350 slk manual
hi guys brought some plugs today from euro parts, and i spare its slower and misses slightly, might just buy genuine

was wondering if any ones noticed some good plugs like iriduim ones ect or not to bother and just stick with standard
Pm G 172 in the trader section he will sort it for you .

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I've always had the NGK Iridium ones in my 172 and 182.
Never had any problems, even before replacing them, only that they'd done 50k and I fancied a new set.

cup, recovery truck
Pm G 172 in the trader section he will sort it for you .

will do

thanks guys just thought i would have a nose to see whos running what lol ive always used ngk but this time got some standard bosch ones from euro carparts and dont think there so good lol