ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Phone ?

Cyclone Blue 1.2
Going to see my mate about getting a new phone today and was wondering if anyone knows what to go for/ what to avoide ?

i dont know why but i want a black n95

i use sony ericsson just now and tbh, im starting to hate them, mines does f**k all but fall apart

anyways and recomendations would be great

cheers;)

SLK250 CDI
As much as I hate to say it, iPhone FTW. Hate O2, they are a bunch of wasters, but worth enduring them just to get the iPhone unfortunately.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
What the heck.

iPhone 3G.

failing that, get a pink motorola V3 like daz.

Cupra
does the camera on the iphone not piss you off though or do all the extra features just make up for it?

I am happy with my N82 but the battery is shite. I have to charge it every two days with only light use. My two year old W810 used to do a week!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
does the camera on the iphone not piss you off though or do all the extra features just make up for it?

I am happy with my N82 but the battery is s**te. I have to charge it every two days with only light use. My two year old W810 used to do a week!

No, then again, I've never really bothered using the camera on any phone I've owned.

Megane Trophy #147
no to the n95 itll be broken in a week i have the n81 8gb and it aint bad only 2mp camera but if i wanted to take decent photos i would use a camera lol but the iphone 3g is s**t hot or wait for the n96

Cyclone Blue 1.2
well to get the n95 i'd have had to pay 50quid,

but i decided to take a nokia 5600 slide, 900 mins unlimited text's and unlimited internet + insurance for 40quid a month :)

oh and i got 200quid cash back :D

crackin wee phone, really pleased with it for the deal i got :D

1.Slow
well to get the n95 i'd have had to pay 50quid,

but i decided to take a nokia 5600 slide, 900 mins unlimited text's and unlimited internet + insurance for 40quid a month :)

oh and i got 200quid cash back :D

crackin wee phone, really pleased with it for the deal i got :D

who's that with?

also, anyone know when the n96 is out?

recomendations would be great

iPhone 3G you'll love it.

have to say iphone 3g is the nuts!

Another vote for the iPhone 3G.

As much as I hate to say it, iPhone FTW.

iPhone 3G.

I vote for the Samsung Tocco!

but the iphone 3g is s**t hot or wait for the n96

i decided to take a nokia 5600 slide,

Well, at least it was worthwhile people giving suggestions :rasp: