ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What model 200?

1.8 Civic EX
So just browsing the local dealership and came across an alien green 200. As the salesman didn't know his arse from his elbow and I know little about the 200's I thought I'd ask on here.

alien green
no xenons
cloth seats
Air-con
Gloss black alloys
Black wing mirrors

So what think? Cup or not?

And just for fun here's some lines from the salesman:

(after I asked if it was a cup) "no it's an RS"
"we had a red one and a silver one but they were just the renaultsport models not the RS"
"it's the limited edition lime green one"

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
So just browsing the local dealership and came across an alien green 200. As the salesman didn't know his arse from his elbow and I know little about the 200's I thought I'd ask on here.

alien green
no xenons
cloth seats
Air-con
Gloss black alloys
Black wing mirrors

And just for fun here's some lines from the salesman:

(after I asked if it was a cup) "no it's an RS"
"we had a red one and a silver one but they were just the renaultsport models not the RS"
"it's the limited edition lime green one"

You'd be hard pushed to find a 200 with Xenons ;)

1.8 Civic EX
Cheers GiT I didn't know that. Calipers were red so it's defo the cup then. Or could it be part of the cup pack on a full fat?

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
You'd be hard pushed to find a 200 with Xenons ;)

O rly? Something else I've learnt today too! I just assumed they would have them.
[/FONT]

172, Focus
Sounds like you found the worst salesman ever. Was the Dashtop made from soft touch plastic or rock hard plastic? Rock hard indicates cup model. though it could have the cup suspension specced on a regular 200.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Silver light clusters = cup, black backed weather projector or not = 200, coulpd be cup packed could be standard

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Silver light clusters = cup, black backed weather projector or not = 200, coulpd be cup packed could be standard

Yip, or side mouldings black = Cup, Colour coded = Non Cup.

So if Headlamp inners black, side mouldings colour coded and red Calipers... it's a FF with Cup Added (Like mine was) :)

1.8 Civic EX
Didn't pay too much attention to the dash top to be honest. I think the lights we black backed. Fecking Renault and their various specs!

Colour coded side mouldings so I'm thinking full fat then. Didn't notice the cruise control. Wasn't paying attention enough as not really looking to buy. Was just being nosey as I'd not seen one up close before.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
You can get them with projectors, and have to fit the hids yourself :) FF with cup pack and recaros = win

Nissan 350z
alien green
no xenons
cloth seats
Air-con
Gloss black alloys
Black wing mirrors

Sounds like a Cup with added Aircon due to the Black wing mirrors, these would be colour coded on a FF not to mention it would be Climate Control on a FF as well.

If you want a Green one get it bought, the colour has stopped being made now and was never chosen much to begin with.

I30N, LS430, 197
Sounds like a Cup with added Aircon due to the Black wing mirrors, these would be colour coded on a FF not to mention it would be Climate Control on a FF as well.

If you want a Green one get it bought, the colour has stopped being made now and was never chosen much to begin with.

Black wing mirrors are present on FF too, Air-con not climate control implies Cup to me, Pretty sure all 200 FF came with climate control standard.

Dsimmo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
I don't sopose this car was in wilsons in Epsom. If so I cave seen this car I drive past there most days.
The car is ff with cup chassis.
They are hopeless in their delt with them a few times befor but never again.

1.8 Civic EX
I don't sopose this car was in wilsons in Epsom. If so I cave seen this car I drive past there most days.
The car is ff with cup chassis.
They are hopeless in their delt with them a few times befor but never again.

Certainly is.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
best 200 colours

Glacier white, Liquid yellow, storm grey-

Ive had every colour except AG-

LY is the best with speedlines & spoiler....

S

my LY 200 is up for sale,

every optional extra bar
-cornering lights
-extra tints
- gt spoiler rather than cup

:)

but that sounds like the cup there mate

Listerine & Poledo
Each to their own.

If I was buying a new 200 today, I wouldn't waste my time on the others... unlesss I'm being tight about it.

clio 200
My AG 200 is for sale if your interested.

Full Fat
Cup Pack
Tints
Sat nav
Uprated stereo
Satin Black Raider alloys
Ktec decat
13500 miles.....

Nissan 350z
Aparently not enough people spec'd them on the 197's to make it worth their effort continuing to offer them on future models. I find this hard to believe personally but there we go.