ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Mobile do you own?

306 XLd
SE S700i
Motorola V220
Siemens C60 - faulty now :-(
Motorola C550
Siemens A60 - Blocked and battery didnt cure C60

Looking to sell them all and get 1 good phone thinking k750i as around £100 on ebay

Octavia VRS
W800i

no real problems but when I sometimes phone people it connects but I can't hear anything. This has happened when I have answered calls as well so I think it's actually to do with o2 rather than the phone

Just a couple more days to go before my new phone arrival...

w810i_foto1.jpg

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
JJ! said:
not thinking about getting the w810i?

No!

I only bought my K750i on Saturday. There is soooo much you can do on it, plus I know a few sites where you can save themes/tones/etc to your computer, then unpload to your phone. As this will save you downloading via the WAP, and will save your credit.

So a full 10 out of 10 for me on the K750i. If it breaks, I will not be happy - lol.

cutehomoboi said:
No!

I only bought my K750i on Saturday. There is soooo much you can do on it, plus I know a few sites where you can save themes/tones/etc to your computer, then unpload to your phone. As this will save you downloading via the WAP, and will save your credit.

So a full 10 out of 10 for me on the K750i. If it breaks, I will not be happy - lol.

w810i has everything the k750i has bar a joystick which IMO makes it much better lol! plus a slightly bigger screen!

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
JJ! said:
w810i has everything the k750i has bar a joystick which IMO makes it much better lol! plus a slightly bigger screen!

I must admit, the joystick can be a bit fiddley.

RS Megane DCi 175
Alan said:
D600...one of the best phones i've ever had...
^^ Same.
Had a k750i for about 6months but got really bored with it.
Only thing I miss about it compared with the d600 is the camera - the k750's auto focus was a great bit of kit. d600 has an above average camera but nothing special.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
BluePete said:
Had a quick read, wtf is that!

means, if i can spy on people.

i give my phone to my gf or a mate and you pre-fix it with a number then when i call i can spy on them and listen to what they are saying LOL

RB 200 Cup!
had a nokia 6100 til last night - couldnt get a signal so chucked it at a wala nd fucked the screen up so currently am using a shitty nokia that i dont know what model

god! i need a bluetooth phone!

Tim

UR 197, AB 182 FF
D750i which is basically a tmobile branded w800i (got the same camera as a w800i and I stuck a 512mb memcard in there.. I love it :)

A4 Avant
I've got an XDA2i. Awesome phone! Does everything I need and more! Sat nav, synchronisation with Outlook, pocket word, pocket excel and pocket power point.

Only downside is battery life and phone size!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Samsung D500 which I have had a while now. I don't see the point in getting another phone as there really isn't enough new features on the market to warrant an upgrade. For me at least anyway lol..

SE W550i

Doesn't have the standard SE joystick, so is pretty much the same as the k750i but works properly :)
Oh yeh it only has a 1.3mp camera but the mp3 player and PSP style gaming make up for it!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have a Sony Ericsson S700i and a Nokia 7510, but I recently bought a Sony Ericsson W900i on Ebay unlocked etc so that should come tomorrow :D

2794_3.jpeg

Im loving my w810i (also no joystick) the w900i would have been my second choice as its a pretty cool phone too!

6/468 17poo
N70 main phone with tomtom sat nav and 512mb card and SE K750 for them heavy nights out as its alot smaller and wouldnt be fussed if i lost it, just a back up phone with a 1gig memory card and the headphone adapter thingy!