ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Light Bulbs

Ford Fiesta ST2

I am looking to get some new low beam bulbs for my car. Anyone any suggestions? I want good bright ones, would love the bluey white xenon look ones? Anyone with any that they are very happy with can you reccomend them to me. Am thinking of popping to halfords to pick some up. If anyone also has any pics please post so i can see the colour! cheers

Ford Fiesta ST2

so where would you say i go? And also any suggestions about which bulbs then? I either want perfect white ones, or bluey ones.

i had phillips ones on my valver (the ones which reckon you can see further) thats complete cr*p they were just the same as normal ones.

Ford Fiesta

phillips blue vision are what I use in my bike and in my 182 (change them all apart from main which are xenon anyway and fogs which are a funny fitment type)

powerbulbs offer cliosport discount, should be a code to use and free w5w blue vision sidelights

i personally think it is not worth to buy white or blue bright bulb. They will gone very soon but expensive.

I would go for HID cos it is getting cheaper and last much much longer.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by hkka on 03 August 2005

i personally think it is not worth to buy white or blue bright bulb. They will gone very soon but expensive.

I would go for HID cos it is getting cheaper and last much much longer.

with the blue visions I dont find they last any shorter than any other type bulb?