Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this corrugated tubing?

  Renault Clio Mkii

After getting my car back from MOT I noticed this corrugated tubing hanging down at the front nearside. From searching on this forum i found this post:

There doesnt seem to be a concrete answer though. Can anyone help?

The tube is currently disconnected at both ends. I've tried to show the path it follows on the pictures.



ClioSport Club Member
  PH2 172
Yep it's definitely part number 13 on that diagram in your link. I can't find anywhere on my battery to connect it so I'll just tie it off at both ends to the body.
It will go faster if you put it in the bin.