ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is it called part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Arctic Just A 182
I've been meaning to ask for a couple of weeks now. My 182 hasn't got the spoiler pack (tiny rear spoiler, no front splitter), so it can't claim to be Full Fat. So what is it? Medium Fat? Or is there another designation for it?

NOTE - I'm not asking what the differences are between cup and non-cup. I already know this. I'm just asking what if there's a name for a 182 which has one option but not the other.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
It's a 182, with one of the cup packs, but not the other. But that's a bit of a mouth full, so 182 will do.

Even Full Fat isn't a proper term. You couldn't walk into Renault and ask to buy a 182 FF.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
It's a 182, with one of the cup packs, but not the other. But that's a bit of a mouth full, so 182 will do.

Even Full Fat isn't a proper term. You couldn't walk into Renault and ask to buy a 182 FF.
This.

Its just a 182 with one of the cup packs. It has no name.

Please do not start another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.