ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what insurance company (172)

Lee

BMW M2C

The AA have always given me a really good price for my first years cover, then ramped it up loads for the second!! I insured my 172 with them and they were one of the cheapest at the time.

Ive currently got the 182 covered with Tesco.

Im 24, 3 yrs no claims, no convictions and live in a decent area.

Have been quoted £701.40 from Privilege on a 2001 Mk 1 172

im 22 with 3 year no claims etc got a clio sport 2004 cup

i added my women on as well shes 22 and got 4 years no claims

without her i would paid £1100

with her £812

i keep hearing about adrian flux

Lee

BMW M2C

I paid around £800 on a new 172. Thats 16k a year, garaged, 3 points, Full NCB. I was 26 at the time. Im paying about the same on the 182 but that will go up as I now have 6 points. :(

[Edited by Lee M on 05 August 2004 at 10:59am]

Nissan Jewk

im 24, got 3 points, but my old man gets discount at sainsburys, so im a named driver under his policy and pay £1k! got 2 years no claims too

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17

Im with Admiral on my 172 exclusive. Im 22 with 0 NCB and it costs £849 with my mum added as the second driver.

Admiral.com 30, 6 years NCB, clean license and good area...£322...protected NCD

Put your mum on as a named driver, saves a few quid.

Burgandy 174 sport t

Quote: Originally posted by scotty 16v on 06 August 2004

is there a web site 4 reno insurance
Yes

www.renaultinsurance.co.uk

[Edited by Big Iain on 06 August 2004 at 8:59pm]

Admiral too, one year no claims, one claim 1080.

could have got it cheaper but it ment going with the same underwriter (Highway) after my dealings with them, i paid the extra and went with a reputable company.