ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What injectors fit 172's?

Clio 172
Can anyone tell me if any other renaults share the same injectors as a ph1 172?.

I have a missfire on cylinder 4 and i believe its the injector at fault as the plugs are fine and new leads fitted in the summer and there's loads of spark from the coilpack when i remove the lead but there's no change when i remove the injector lead.

There's a good scrappy near me so was going to try another injector before committing to buying a new one.

Anyone know?

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I think that the ones from a Laguna 2.0 will fit the clio as well, unless your scrappy actually has a clio 172/182 down there...

BMW M135i
New injectors are circa £50 from renault and its a known quantity then unlike a scrappy special.

Clio 172
The scrappy option was to check if it was the injectors and also for a spare should it happen again. But it's definitly an injector fault so a new one will be ordered and the old ones cleaned and flow checked.