ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Not a 320d
Re: What have you ordered?

What do you mean? I find it spreads really well and for a regular waxing enthusiast its easily durable enough, a £60 pot will last me a LONG time. I find the beading wont start to drop for maybe 3-4 washes and will sheet for a good 3 months depending on conditions.

Thing is C1 is on the scene now...................Beading isnt quite up to scratch mind.

You ever used Cleaner fluid regular Kev?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just meant would Carbon keep you happy? I think it would. No real need to spend more if you don't need to.

I disagree with C1 beading though. I'll take a picture of it after 4 months now. Nov-Feb so far. It blows my mind mate.

Cleaner Fluid by hand I have. I like it but it's a tad oily (good for SV waxes) I would also use it if I bought say Crystal Rock. You fancy trying it?

PB use it by machine sometimes on enhancements.

I meant they would not made a sponge that would damage paintwork.

2 bucket method is the best thing I ever learned about washing. Have you see the colour of the rinse bucket!!!

57708257-9769-9932.jpg

Great plan with the waxes! I think sometimes Carbon would keep you going? No?

I'm with you on that. When I cleaned my car at the start of the year, I emptied the rinse bucket 3 times, and they're CG 16litre buckets!!

Not a 320d

I just meant would Carbon keep you happy? I think it would. No real need to spend more if you don't need to.

I disagree with C1 beading though. I'll take a picture of it after 4 months now. Nov-Feb so far. It blows my mind mate.

Cleaner Fluid by hand I have. I like it but it's a tad oily (good for SV waxes) I would also use it if I bought say Crystal Rock. You fancy trying it?

PB use it by machine sometimes on enhancements.

Renewed my membership to reply to this ffs

Yer I think so, Carbon looks great IMo and isnt far behind Glasur. Dont see the point in Glasur when I rewax every month.

Must be an issue with s**t paintwork then. Its not tight like Glasur thats all. Not had a long time to experiment with it yet. Im applying it to a few BMWs soon so Ill get to try ot out properly.

So Sv Cleaner fluid regular then..............

Bumder With A Buffer

Maybe we need like function similar too facebook.

A "d1ck" button actually.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Richy I fancy one of those washpads. I don't put my hand inside the mitt anyway.

Any good?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Finally ordered the werkstatt Gally recommended today.

I need some ironx too, need to find somewhere to buy it

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What size do you get them in? I need some more for a White Scirroco i've got soon.

Bumder With A Buffer

Richy I fancy one of those washpads. I don't put my hand inside the mitt anyway.

Any good?

Yes very good...Used it once so far though :( Used it when the Lancer went to its new home (probably dead by now too). Holds the water quite well and didn't become to heavy and feel like it was going to fall off your hand like mitts do.

I like you aint too keen on putting my hand inside mitts for some reason.

Plus they are sooo soft when you rub it on your face...:eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Those ebay ones will crack. The CG ones are solid.

Bumder With A Buffer

You must be able to get them ones plain though. I suppose thats what im trying to say.

Just plain no crap on it. I suspected the Ebay ones would crack that was only used for comparison.

Not a 320d

What size do you get them in? I need some more for a White Scirroco i've got soon.

Me?

1L pouches.

I find 500ml enough to do 4 wheels and then 500ml for the paintwork. I usually buy from Elite too as It gives me an excuse to buy some BH clay.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Me?

1L pouches.

I find 500ml enough to do 4 wheels and then 500ml for the paintwork. I usually buy from Elite too as It gives me an excuse to buy some BH clay.

500ML on one car! Seriously? What the funk! I did my Boss' white RRS with 250ml at the most!

Gally do you like Cleaner Fluid Regular?

I replied last night mate, check my answer. :)

Not a 320d

Cleaner Fluid by hand I have. I like it but it's a tad oily (good for SV waxes) I would also use it if I bought say Crystal Rock. You fancy trying it?.

No mate Ive got a bottle but I dont use it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Strange. DW1 and DW2.

The discount one works but the delivery one expired 31 Dec 11. And you cant use another code with the discount one either.

Thats what it told me anyway :(

Not a 320d

Strange. DW1 and DW2.

There's better out there imo. Maybe research it a bit more and find out if it's something you'd like to use. :)

I got it when I got BOS mate. its ok, bit greasey but a lot easier to use than HD Cleanse for example. As you said theres better out there so now I dont use it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Interesting. I'll text him and ask. I know you can't use both at the same time though.