ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Golf GTD
tried it in a normal spray bottle, pump sprayer and lance, no better than using a generic snow foam. currently trying the pH neutral jet wash and wax and that seems to be better but nothing ground breaking. only good thing about it is that a local motor stores stock them.

I still personally prefer AF citrus power and avalanche, and VP advanced neutral snow foam
Well I tried it tonight, 200ml in a 2 litre pump sprayer and I was very impressed. Almost a touchless wash. I've been an avid fan of VP Neutral Snow foam but this seemingly cleans better for me.

Mini GP2
Latest haul arrived today from @Auto Finesse top service as ever and thanks for the free samples and air freshener.
11081537_446372252184107_134463655_n.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
(3") Dual Action Backing Plate
Chemical Guys - Orange 4" Hex-Logic Pad
Chemical Guys - Black 4" Hex-Logic Pad
Chemical Guys - Green 4" Hex-Logic Pad
Chemical Guys - White 4" Hex-Logic Pad
Gtechniq - Panel Wipe
Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction Compound
Z-2 Pro Show Car Sealant
Dodo Juice Born Slippy
Iron X
30 Microbfibre clothes
2 new buckets
5 various sized detailing brushes
3m tape

And a few other bits and pieces.

Just a little bit, you can tell im a fan of poorboys.
DAS-6 PRO - Autofinesse Revitalise Kit
Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax
Poorboys - White Diamond
Poorboys - Slick and Suds Shampoo
Poorboys Wheel Sealant
Poorboys Natural Look Dressing
Chemical Guys - Bare Bones
Chemical Guys - Stripper Scent Pocket Sized
Eurow - Shag Pile Double Density Towels
Autofinesse - Wax Mate Applicator

Clio 182 - RB
Anybody know where i can get a bulk set of microfibre cloths from, like 15/20+? Got to be half decent, saying that they'll only be used for tatty jobs.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I will dude. If it comes as a set I'll buy it also. Guy on DW sold the set a few months back and I missed it. :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Grrrr! I must have tried 20 cleansers. You got any favourites Lawro? Apart from prime obviously!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Grrrr! I must have tried 20 cleansers. You got any favourites Lawro? Apart from prime obviously!

I only really use LP, Amigo and Cleaner Fluid these days.. Rejuvenate comes out occasionally but not a huge fan of that. I still have HubiKote prewax and 50cal Fortress to use which have had some good feedback, not had chance to use them yet though.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I only really use LP, Amigo and Cleaner Fluid these days.. Rejuvenate comes out occasionally but not a huge fan of that. I still have HubiKote prewax and 50cal Fortress to use which have had some good feedback, not had chance to use them yet though.

Hey fella,

Would cleaner fluid work well with AF waxes or is it best to stick with their own wax (e.g shield)?

RFB

BG 182 FF
Gone ahead and placed my first AutoFinesse order after all the good feedback I have seen...

1 x Imperial Wheel Cleaner 500ml
1 x Tripple Polish 250ml
1 x Temptation Wax 200ml
1 x Waxmate Applicator
3 x Duo Edgeless Microfibre

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Never got round to trying Acrylic, be interested in trying that though.

Acrylic pisses over Caranuba really unless maybe on Red but it's stronger than Caranuba anyway.

You have PM mate.

Cheers dude, always love cleansers and i'm so missing Prime! Did you try Cleaner Polish? Has a lot of good attributes. Amigo only works well for me on corrected paint, adds something nice but doesn't have the bite for average paintwork.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Quiet one for me this month
Polishangel famous
Polishangel Glissante shampoo
ODK Glamour sample
50 cal precision interior

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
First lot of auto finesse purchased

1x lather shampoo
1x iron out
1x clay bar and clay lube
1x vision glass polish
Wax mate and microfibre cloths.

I'll buy some more when my meguiars stuff runs out.

Cayman S Edition 1
Gyeon Q2M IRON 500ml
ValetPRO Citrus Tar & Glue Remover 500ml
Gtechniq G6 Perfect Glass 500ml
California Scents Bubblegum

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
uploadfromtaptalk1428663715961.jpg

Straight from instagram, my latest order taking advantage of auto finesses easter deal,
New glisten to give go (smells amazing)
A fresh tub of illusion and it's very own waxmate, also a sample of spirit and an air freshener, good haul!

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Anybody know where i can get a bulk set of microfibre cloths from, like 15/20+? Got to be half decent, saying that they'll only be used for tatty jobs.

costco, kirkland microfibres in 35 packs for a tenner, they're awesome quality

Z4 Coupe
I'm ready to place a reasonable order (£130) with Auto Finesse, anyone know of a discount code? Do we as a club reiceve any kind of discounts with AF?

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
If not then try another place, ishinecarcare do a lot of auto finesse stuff and does great deals