ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Didn't order this but was gifted it by my Brother as it was going spare, new and unused:

2ezyjuzy.jpg

Not clued up on Swissvax but know its meant to be up there with the best...

Nice bag
Swissvax Wheel brush
Swissvax Wheel
Swissvax Bath
Swissvax Onyx
Big Blue Drying towel
Swissvax Microfibre
Swissvax Applicator
Swissvax Sponge thing

Putting it away until the summer when I've got all the work on the car completed and can then show it some love.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
3m Rotary and backing plates
Scholl 6" pads as I already had their spot pads

Now which compounds do I get? I've got coming a 100ml sample of scholl S17. I've used Menzerna compounds prior to the name update, had a little play with 3m compounds but not much.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
3m Rotary and backing plates
Scholl 6" pads as I already had their spot pads

Now which compounds do I get? I've got coming a 100ml sample of scholl S17. I've used Menzerna compounds prior to the name update, had a little play with 3m compounds but not much.

Menz all the way dude

PH2 Flamer
A new AB heavy duty snow foam lance. Some more magifoam. Supernatural sponge, miracle dryer, monster guzzler towel. Some more IX. Also ordered some dressle to try.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Right CarPro have confirmed a group buy for their 100ml Hydro2 at £10 inc delivery, saving £5 over retail!! A great chance to get your hands on some brilliant product imo. I'll set up a dedicated thread once we have payment details next week. I just wanted to get the word out so people knew it was coming up!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in, Same question as Aucky as got a few cars I wouldn't mind giving a coating with this.

Not a 320d
Didn't order this but was gifted it by my Brother as it was going spare, new and unused:

2ezyjuzy.jpg

Not clued up on Swissvax but know its meant to be up there with the best...

Nice bag
Swissvax Wheel brush
Swissvax Wheel
Swissvax Bath
Swissvax Onyx
Big Blue Drying towel
Swissvax Microfibre
Swissvax Applicator
Swissvax Sponge thing

Putting it away until the summer when I've got all the work on the car completed and can then show it some love.

Thats generous/fortunate. Hope you bought your brother a beer or two to say thanks!!

FF 182
From CYC 3 for 2 AF offer:

AF Revive
AF Oblitarate
AF Iron Out

From PolishedBliss:

AF Dressle
AF Satin
Microfibre Madness Wash Mitt

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Obsession wax euphoric 200ml custom pour
Obsession wax hybrid 86 50ml sample
Obsession wax snow foam

I'll get a write up of the day I've spend there up later and a review of the waxes next week.

RB 182
I ordered a few things last week:

12622173135_1e3ab27fcd_b.jpg

DSC_0209 by jggd51, on Flickr

I used the Incredisponge on the weekend, it holds so much water compared to my old microfibre wash mitt! Feels really nice to use.