ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What bracket is the new wax going in?

I want another DA, been using one on and off recently. Great choice mate.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
no idea where it will sit in the range, its a basic sample at the moment so no fragrances, colours etc

seems quite a firm, but not hard wax, but quite oily so spreads incredibly well. apparently this prototype is all about application, and it looks very promising

ITB BG 182
Ive bought 2 new big white buckets with grit guards for £30.... So now the gardeners in my family can p*ss off with pinching my buckets saying they couldnt tell the difference.....

ITB BG 182
I can not add to my previous post.

Just ordered some Autobrite stuff, banana gloss shampoo, non acid wheel cleaner, few drying towels. I will be ordering more stuff by the end of play today!!

GTD, Lupo
I get back from Afghan in a few days time so decided to give the car a little treat as its been stuck in a garage for 3 months. Just a restock really but all good.

Zaino Z16 tyre shine
3x Large i4detailing blue drying towels
Large Ez wheel brush to go with my mini
Dodo plush microfibre
10x i4d microfibre cloths

Also ordered a large dust blower which im going to give a go at drying the car.

Cant wait to get back.

What bracket is the new wax going in?

We have not yet released any info on the wax as we want the tests to be true "blind tests" sometimes if you tell someone a product is going to be super highend peoples minds tell them its better than it is, id rather get real feed back.

This wax is a "show wax" rather than some ultra durable beast (we have than in Desire already) and the real feedback im after is on the application and removal, I think we have really cracked it with this one in terms of usability, but its good to put it in the hands of those who would be using it and see what they think.

All the new products debute will be at Autosport international in early Jan 2013.

no idea where it will sit in the range, its a basic sample at the moment so no fragrances, colours etc

seems quite a firm, but not hard wax, but quite oily so spreads incredibly well. apparently this prototype is all about application, and it looks very promising

Thanks Dave, i appreciate your input.

ITB BG 182
Only thing I hate about Autobrite is the postage costs.
How can you moan about the postage costs?

Ive recently bought this lot (also a add for this thread)

Einzett Glass polish
2x 25L buckets with grit guards
Waffle weave towels x2
Britemax APC 1L
interior pink sheen dressing
tar and glue (justthetonic)
citrus wash 1L (wheel archs)
Banana Gloss 1L
Very Cherry non acid cleaner
Delux fluff MF towels x2
Magifoam 5L
Super snowfoam 500ml
Autobrite HD lance
Hellshine Ghostrider

And my postage cost is £6, I'd say thats bloody good actually!

Also gone for Ceripolish with 2 buffing pads.
Carpro fogfight.
6 envy detailing brush pack.
britemax metal twins

Oh an a black ice air freshener....

Happy Christmas to my car..!

Fiesta ST200
I missed a parcel today, looks like Gally's 3M rotary, very excite!

Lucky!

I think I'm going to invest in a Flex rotary. Barney from Auto Glym popped down the other day to demonstrate their new 'Paint Pro' paint renovation system. He was using a Flex instead of his Festool and I can see why. The thing was magic. Loved it.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, I didn't know it had a name.

A couple of us had a pad burnout shakedown test at Shinearama last year, the torque doesn't give out at all! Even with a whole bodies' weight. Great machines.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, thanks Gally

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355925027.658972.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The newish Rupes DA is called Bigfoot, people are ranting about it. Yet to try one myself though :(

It's not actually that good mate. I know people rave about things, some people are paid to rave about things. Russ seems to have gotten on with it quite well though. We have one at work. It never gets used now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh err matron! It's a stunning machine. We've just ordered another at work. I love the 3M one, just so well put together.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It was in this thread I think, I neede to some back to back test with previous metal polishes i've used etc.

ITB BG 182
Carpro Washmitt ordered with some more Fogfight too. Im trying to find the merino wash mitts that cost me a tenner last time, my old one died :( mummy washed it ffs

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Have you used fogfight before? Any tips? I've got some ready to use but wanted more info just Incase I mess it up like many have

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Got £100 cyc voucher, a pd8, and a digital camera for detailing!

All I need now is a sun gun and I've pretty much got everything (famous last words)