ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Not a 320d
Report it. Simple as. Or I'll reply and cc you in?

Noooo Im enjoying this. CC ftw !!!

s.bailey said:
Your gearbox gone yet buddy? Good job you've got...

Your gearbox gone yet buddy? Good job you've got warranty.

Not a 320d
Report it. Simple as. Or I'll reply and cc you in?

CC me but make sure you quote his message. Lets have some fun. Ill let you reply first.

Chappers - Hes a nutter. You should have seen the original convo on DW.

The gearbox comment is the last comment left in the thread I think made by me.

Not a 320d
Seems it!

I've read the whole thread, but I presume it became quite edited?

Theres about 2 pages missing Id say. I think JD and some others on here start responding after one of the last posts left. I wish id of saved it now.

Kept going on about how JD was poor.

Not a 320d
Cool.

Anyone know where I can get SONAX Xtreme BrillantShine Detailer from? I can find it in 5L tubs of it. But Ive already got Megs 135 in bulk so cant buy any just yet. Wanted to try a smaller bottle.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
All JD's responses have been removed now. They were proper LOLAGE. Kept having a go at JD about his car being a decade year old shed, asked him if he needed money towards its next MOT. Accused me of being a homosexual more than once, made remarks about JD's mother.

That ladies and gentledetailers, is what DW is all about now.

Can't believe I missed this.
My little contribution got deleted too :|

ITB BG 182
Not sure if that's aimed at me, I just meant if someone has said thanks, why do you need it noted below your avatar? Pointless really.

Not aimed at you kiddo, just a general note that people should say thanks some times, pointless in saying thanks to some one if they asked for it though!

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Is it the same guy? S.bailey

Tbh he didn't do anything wrong, someone suggested hard body or c1+ as an alternative

Which IMO is a completely different thing altogether lol

M2 Comp
Done a few orders tonight, just need a wax and then I'm done for this year lol!! Honest!! :eek:

White 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
Amgio
Z6
Zaino polish applicator
EZ detail brush
Cquartz Wool Wash Mitt
2 x Megs Foam Applicators
Pack of 20 Megs Detailing Swabs
3M Masking Tape
1L of AF Citrus Power
I4D Uber Yellow Premium Drying Towel
Brinkmann Dual Xenon Sun Gun

M2 Comp
Get some megs#16 wax if you can!

Haven't heard of that one, I'll have to take a look. Is it good then mate?

I was thinking of getting Zymol Carbon, only reason I haven't is because CYC is out of stock!

Want something to go over Z2 really and it'll be on a Performance Blue ST.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Haven't heard of that one, I'll have to take a look. Is it good then mate?

I was thinking of getting Zymol Carbon, only reason I haven't is because CYC is out of stock!

Want something to go over Z2 really and it'll be on a Performance Blue ST.

It's a well priced one! Used it a few times on previous cars but applied it to my Clio at the weekend and it's just phenomenal really

6634C40A-89C2-4EB2-96BC-1B219D1723C0-19122-00001095289D909E.jpg

76582BB8-1EC8-4174-A5FD-82B62A25B579-19680-000011765F242661.jpg

Been trying to upload a video of it beading/sheeting water, I'll try again or you

Not a 320d
Ive replied to s.bailey....
s.bailey said:
Your gearbox gone yet buddy? Good job you've got...

Your gearbox gone yet buddy? Good job you've got warranty.

As my car shares the same gearbox as the Renaultsport Clio I know all about problems with Renault Gearboxes. In fact, Ive had it replaced once due to a synchro mesh going and the one in at the moment grinds in 1st gear.

I think you're being rude. At 23 there would be something severely wrong if my balls had not dropped, or I did not have facial hair.

I'm not sure how you can say you're not interested in my pre-pubescent ramblings after actually taking the time to send me a private and personal message like the one you just have, because lets face it, that's a pretty childish thing to do.

As for your comment in the thread (and I quote)...

all chip on the shoulder, no substance or IQ!

Perhaps you should learn to punctuate properly first, also it appears you're the one with a chip.

Regards,

Toby

M2 Comp
It's a well priced one! Used it a few times on previous cars but applied it to my Clio at the weekend and it's just phenomenal really

6634C40A-89C2-4EB2-96BC-1B219D1723C0-19122-00001095289D909E.jpg

76582BB8-1EC8-4174-A5FD-82B62A25B579-19680-000011765F242661.jpg

Been trying to upload a video of it beading/sheeting water, I'll try again or you

That's an impressive reflection from silver, good work. Just saw the wax is only about 12 quid a pop too, can't complain!

Clio 182, Astra Sri
i washed with wolfs white satin
dried
applied autofinesse tough prep via white hex pad on a megs g220
then applied autofinesse power seal via a blue hex pad on the g220
then gave it two coats of megs #16

video of it in action!

th_Megs16Beading.jpg

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Yea I did actually lol ha

But as you can see the water cannot wait to get on the floor, beading is cool to see but from a protection point of view less beads is better because that Means no water sticking or sitting on the surface :)

Megs #16 does this pretty damn well, I've had the tin in the garage for a while and never used it. How stupid I am

Not a 320d
Yer. Its nothing to shout about. Dilute C6 matte dash, use diluted APC, Aerospace 303, zymol Vynal. All options for interior.