ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

IMG_20130529_191233_zpsc62bc721.jpg

Fitted that beauty.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Dropped my bumper off to have a respray and Cup racer ducts installed. Apart from that I've done a few finishing pieces done to it today.

Fitted exhaust trim:

jyzehube.jpg

Fitted a blacking plug:

enyzety4.jpg

Slowly getting there and can't wait to get my aluminium fuel rail on next week when the bumper comes back.

Clio 182 FF
Today: Reset the trip comp as i coasted to a stop on a run and watched the mpgs spike at 54 then rapidly drop as i sped back up!

Yesterday: Rear discs and pads all round with a service and oil change. 300 quid

Tomorrow: going for a spin

Sunday: swap my UCH and ECU to get my sodding hazards to work!

Clio 182 FF
Dropped my bumper off to have a respray and Cup racer ducts installed. Apart from that I've done a few finishing pieces done to it today.

Fitted exhaust trim:

Fitted a blacking plug:

enyzety4.jpg

Slowly getting there and can't wait to get my aluminium fuel rail on next week when the bumper comes back.

​Nice wheel!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Thanks... Yeah another Snappy wheel (worth every penny). He hates me for having perforated leather as everyone seems to be asking for it now.

Clio 182
Got a new bonnet catch fitted (apparently, haven't bothered looking yet)

Realised that there's probably no point in trying to track down interior squeaks in an 8 year old Clio

Black 182 FF
Fitted the centre exhaust hanger I'd Tiger sealed.
fixed the gearstick gaitor after the two rear prongs had snapped off.
Hoovered it out.
Polished yet another scuff/scratch out of the rear bumper :(
Drove it for the first time since Monday.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My bits arrived from Adam today

Rear exhaust heat shield + fixings
2 oil filters
Windscreen surround trim kit
Water pump + bolts
Aux belt kit
Type D coolant
2 interior door handles
Fuel filler neck
Pair of front fog lights.

All i did was to fit the windscreen trims. :D

PH2 Flamer

Fitted exhaust trim:

jyzehube.jpg

Fitted a blacking plug:

enyzety4.jpg

Where can I get one of those plugs? Controls aren't in use, so I'd rather remove them.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Renault, its amazing what little bits they do... this is phase 2 only though.

BG 182
Quick bit of help needed.. To remove the silver plastic insert at the bottom of the steering wheel do you remove the airbag first?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
No, Just pull the airbag cover off slightly, then lever the insert off with a screwdriver.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Picked my new 182 up. Still not warmed her up properly to see what she can but am loving it so far ; )

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Done allot of stuff today :

For my m8's mk2 golf gti, replaced brake lines for goodridge ones and full fluid change.

On the sunflower :

fitted ph2 handbrake
fitted vibratec gearbox mount
fitted vibratec engine mount
fixed anoying rattle in exhaust ..... will probably come back but hopefully not anytime soon :banghead: