ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Been to my mate who brakes clios and picked abit of plastic and a washer bottle as mine was leaking

From

5692fae86ec415b9cf9b9c6bb19bdb45.jpg

To this

38e2a92a884a30318b112c8c167fb622.jpg

Im sure u will agree much better lol

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Got the sunroof working again. Words cannot express how truly happy I am with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Figured out how you can get the non CD changer stereo setup in the cars that came with CD changers and retain all the stalks and display. Then fit the xcarlink bluetooth adapter and enjoy OEM looking, non visible music streaming and handsfree.

Well happy.

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
Stuck it on the rollers

172 cup Standard with just a ramair filter made 166bhp

39b83dde9d91135c254704c1bd1b2994.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
Never had chance for a chat that thing was mental 198mph on the dyno lol

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Never had chance for a chat that thing was mental 198mph on the dyno lol

Lol yeh he told me it clocked 200mph im going to put my vag clio on theres see what it clocks but it will be in 4th so wont be 200 lol.

Your cup made good numbers mate fair play

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
I was very surprised tbh as there was another 172 there that had a few mods like exhaust and decent filter that made 167bhp, i was only expecting about 150 so quite happy

BMW 320d SE
Fitted my Evol Dogbone mount this morning. Took all of about 15 minutes. Not driven it yet but started it up and just a little vibration feeling through the steering wheel and nowhere else. Happy days.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Productive day!

Subaru;
Put on trickle charge as it's now sorn'd

SMax;
Fitted a new middle seatbelt in as the one in there was a bit temperamental. Not ideal when it's your 8 year olds seat!
Cleaned the inside glass with RainX, fitted new rear number plate bulbs and interior bulbs with LED items. Much better.

Fabia;
Changed the (PD) oil, oil filter and air filter.
Fitted a new (secondhand) rear seat base as the old one had milk spilt on it and it f**king stank.

Good day's darts!

Iceberg PH1 172
New coolant temp sensor, new thermostat, resealed thermostat housing and oil and filter change.

Next up. Brake fluid, steering fluid, gearbox oil and tdc sensor. :smile:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Figured out how you can get the non CD changer stereo setup in the cars that came with CD changers and retain all the stalks and display. Then fit the xcarlink bluetooth adapter and enjoy OEM looking, non visible music streaming and handsfree.

Well happy.

Finally, what was the solution?!?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Went to change track rods and rod ends, jacked the car up in the cold and miserable weather.
Engine/underside of car is piss-wet through with PAS fluid - I knew it was leaking but f*ck me it's everywhere.

Put the car back down, went inside and ordered a new PAS pressure switch and ate biscuits in front of the telly.

Job complete.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Fitted a new pair of front fog lights to the wife's Volvo, the n/s one got smashed by a stone and I couldn't just fit one new one and have one old. It would have bugged me.

Fitted a pair of new number plates as well.

Gave the Spec C a quick hoover, gave the interior wipe over and checked to see when the MOT runs out as I've had it for almost a year.

It ran out 3 days ago, whoops.

Fitted a new pair of front fog lights to the wife's Volvo, the n/s one got smashed by a stone and I couldn't just fit one new one and have one old. It would have bugged me.

Fitted a pair of new number plates as well.

Gave the Spec C a quick hoover, gave the interior wipe over and checked to see when the MOT runs out as I've had it for almost a year.

It ran out 3 days ago, whoops.
Did that once. Insurance too...

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
19mm spacers front and rear, debadged. Meant to have 30mm H&R springs on but the front shocks are being b*astards so will need to have it in the garage.
_20160604_140034.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg
_20160604_155257.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Done the timing belt and dephaser including water pump, noticed it was a tooth out from previous owner.

Seems to idle a lot better now!

Should go like s**t off a shovel in comparison as well.
IIRC having the belt out robs near 40bhp out the engine.

Monaco 172
Renewed the insurance for another year thanks to Sky!! Another thing i like about these stupid little cars is how cheap they are to insure.