ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Ordered a new filter for the PB182
Screenshot_2015-01-25-23-00-40.png

Arctic 182
Well yesterday, hit a curb in the snow, wrecked my alloy and now when on full lock it feels like its juddering. All thanks to ungritted roads and me failing to make a simple turn.

Had a good poke around underneath my newly purchased car.

Tie rods are slopping about and not sure how long the standard exhaust has got left.

Changed front discs and pads and hoses (discs were 1mm under minimum thickness, passed an mot in this state last week!) New fluid and bleed. Also new spark plugs.
Tried to change the coolant but was defeated by the sodding lower hose clip!

Despite all this, I've properly fallen in love with this car. RS tuner on the way!

Fitted new exhaust

16234257147_d5d9e310e0_b.jpg

Made a wiring loom for the cruise control for use with an aftermarket wheel

16420398655_154d960178_b.jpg
Oooo. Like the look of the loom. I'd really like to fit a aftermarket wheel to mine but don't want to lose cruise. I'm hopeless with electrics though! You could sell those looms as a kit if it's easy to fit, plug n play. Sure there would be a demand for them. [emoji5]

Where you going to mount buttons?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Oooo. Like the look of the loom. I'd really like to fit a aftermarket wheel to mine but don't want to lose cruise. I'm hopeless with electrics though! You could sell those looms as a kit if it's easy to fit, plug n play. Sure there would be a demand for them. [emoji5]

Where you going to mount buttons?

No point me replying to this now you've seen it in the guide :p haha thanks though.

Fitted the bumper back on today

16428987305_74d3b3cbb0_b.jpg
20150202_140115 by dann2707, on Flickr

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
No point me replying to this now you've seen it in the guide :tongueout: haha thanks though.

Fitted the bumper back on today

16428987305_74d3b3cbb0_b.jpg
20150202_140115 by dann2707, on Flickr
That exhaust looks great, really suits the bumper cut outs. It looks a little like the left mount needs loosening and pushing back a little. 182 aftermarket exhausts are a nightmare to get them to sit right though. Spoiler and bumper look great too. Your car looks brand new.

Listerine & Poledo
Left the car in the garage, away from all the snow, salt and people driving into walls because it's marginally damp and cold.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Ticked over 42k. I've put an average of 89 miles a day, every day on it since I bought it. :fearscream: Averages ~43 to the gallon though so not that bad.

Also bought some Autoglym fast glass stuff. Holy shiny, Batman! :smile:

Clio Sport 172
Gave it a much needed wash, it's now silver an not brown.
Fitted some Turini's and a bobble hat on the gear knob

172 ph1
Had some Michelin ps3`s fitted on the front and alignment sorted. No more rumbling noise from Shite tyres and I now have grip :)

98 octane map uploaded. Wow!

Four pilot sport threes going on tomorrow which will hopefully be an end to the wheel spinning everywhere problem. Anyone ever hear of 'Landsail' tyres?! No, me neither.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Had the power steering pump replaced for a younger one and the altenator decided to break too....at least its 2 less things that will inevitably conk out.