ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
SOLD IT :(

20140110_115221_zpsbeef6816.jpg

RB Clio 182
I will take some tomorrow tom as it a bit dark but it looks a treat , ordered some door mirror covers and having all the front end of the car painted like bumper wings bonnet and blended down the doors etc I thought it time to mint it up ,

That sounds brilliant mate, looking forward to some pics.

I had my bumper and bonnet painted the other month but didnt bother with the wings, its a perfect match tho.

I must have been up some chavs trumpets tho as ive noticed a couple of chips :( Only small tho luckily so ive touched them in.

Haha car always sell better once theyve had a good clean ;)

I hardly use cars tbh mate if I lent it, it would most likely sit outside. I'm limited on cleaning gear at the min I need to top my little stock up depending how bad it is I can give it a going over though.

Megane 225 f1
Picked up my refurbed wheels from the bodyshop. Re-painted front and rear callipers and pad carriers. Regreased c.v joints and replaced missing clips. Replaced front discs and pads with brembos and replaced rear pads. Changed brake fluid. Cleaning and an amateur detail day tomorrow!

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Removed the 3/4 plate for the mot, used Velcro coins this time.

Replaced the passenger seat rail as the piece of metal that does the seat position memory had snapped.

Played around with the headlight washers to get them working OK for the mot.

Been a busy day!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I saw a green Scenic yesterday on the way home from the NEC and it made me weap for Ange a little.

clio 2001 1.4 16v
Done my cambeltkit and water pump which a dead lizard was found in there :S and to top it off gave abit of tlc with a quick vacuum inside and new air freshner added .... Good days work :D