ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Figured out if I blip the throttle before turning the engine off.
the bizarre morning start up problem goes away,
don't know why but it seems to be working so far. :S

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
^^^Yeah, that's not working anymore. :dapprove:

Today I put some coolant in it, as it's below minimum.....it's still below minimum, as I only had a quarter of a bottle. :(

I topped up the oil as the warning light was on because of the slight sump gasket leak it's got. :(

I also did this, the last badge to be sprayed. :D I'm quite chuffed with it tbh.

RearDiamondlowres.jpg

I't's always annoyed me when people 'anthrasite' their badges and leave the button black,
it just doesn't look right.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
A good wash, clay and wax.Used some Autoglym leather treatment on the inside plus a good clean out.
Repaired the ECU bracket which I noticed had snapped.

Titanium Clio 182
Spent 4 hours cleaning mine, ready for Pistonheads Sunday Service at Maple Cross tomorrow.
photo(12).jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Drove it to get it dirty, so I had an excuse to clean and polish it.

Looks quite shiny I think ;) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336848476.434400.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336849046.429507.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336849073.320167.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336849100.373028.jpg

Got the Brillo pad on the inside of yozza too ;)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
drove it, and bloooooooooody love it. its in the best nic it can be everything has been done (mot, serivce,belts,dephaser) so am now enjoying it for what it is :D

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Changed front discs to some brembo hc ones and fitted some standard pads over some mintex ones that were foooked. Not bad really

Now Sold :-(
Fitted new OEM discs and pads on the rear.
Started painting up the spare inlet matte black to match the fuel rail guard. Hope to get them fitted next week.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Driven it on some of the best roads up here roughly 270-280 miles in total into North Wales, did the Horse Shoe Pass, drove round North Wales a little, back towards home, into Macclesfield then on to the Cat and Fiddle, back into Macclesfield and loads of other localish roads.

Back is killing me...Bloody coilovers.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It's not been 2 months, but then mine isn't a rusty old sunflower :rasp:

Cleaned and put away safely..

28955ccb.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Flol Brian, I bet you've been giving it an extra long break after it was driven a little hard at the Grasshopper meet.

Mk2 Ph2 172
A little clue

b8f363f3.jpg

1316e4ad.jpg

Very pleased waiting for the a pillers, sun visors, hand brake trim also the plastic trim re coloured in Matt black to turn up ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Filled it up! Cost 61 quid! 1.44.9 a litre shell v power :(

V6 255
Got a new tyre to replace the dodgy Chinese one that was on it when I bought it. Now got matching hankooks all round ready to be burned off for something better long term - fun time. How quick can you ruin a new set of tyres?

Clio & Mini
Fitted rear sivervisions, a Rs 200 badge to blank off the holes left from the 'Clio' badge and some stickers as well as a wash and wet wax (this was all yesterday btw if that still counts). :p

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Topped up the coolant so it's no longer below minimum and got a replacement Ph1/Espace V6 standard filter,
now I can clean my Pipercross foam filter before the West Mids rolling road day in June. :approve:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I picked up a set of Brembo HC's from G172 then fitted a new coil pack and crank sensor, bought and fitted a new silicone elbow and crank case breather and cleaned the air filter.

All of that was overshadowed by taxing my M3 which makes me hate the government.

Iceberg 172
Bought one ca an hour ago. Here's a pic:

ed40cd66a59211e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

I'm situated in Estonia and the car's a Jap. import Clio 172. It's getting registered by the seller as we speak.

Tomorrow brings new summer tires, a new bulb for the rear blinker, MOT (has got quite a loud Fujitsubo exhaust, so fingers crossed) and insurance. Can't wait to take it for a proper drive on the weekend.