ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What else can I do to mod the engine bay?

BG182 FF
What else can I do to add a touch to the engine bay?

Thanks

enu6eduj.jpg

RB Clio 182
Battery cover, polish your aircon pipes and give it a good clean, spray the carpet back black, coolant change, take the cliosport sticker off the ecu cover.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Less is more, i think you have gone OTT with the orange bits. looks a bit :poo: IMO.

Youre missing a bonnet ^

Plus the idea of battery relocation is to straighten the intake bellow out. Put a 45° samco on there!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Any help ? Just my handy work

IMG_20141009_113050.jpg
Now that is where its at ! well inpressed with that, all the little touches too like shiny new nuts and bolts. very very tidy ! So wish mine looked like that

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
I wrapped mine ina sainsburys carrier bag and cable tied it onto the bottom of the subframe..

: )

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
if your not going to move the battery, get yourself a battery cover...

bay1.jpg

bay3s.gif

Also your IK is sucking hot air there, either put a cold air feed pipe on it or move it to behind the headlight.

BG182 FF
if your not going to move the battery, get yourself a battery cover...

bay1.jpg

bay3s.gif

Also your IK is sucking hot air there, either put a cold air feed pipe on it or move it to behind the headlight.
I'm in the process of buying a battery cover, however i think there not brilliant at actually hiding the battery. There alright looking down on but looking forward at you can still see the front of the battery.... and I have the cold air feed fitted now.. Just wasn't on when I took the pic.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
take the stupid orange stuff off the battery cables. theyre colour coded for a reason :wink:
I think the big red block should be enough indication which ones positive! probably shouldn't be working on a car if you get it wrong!! lol.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I think the big red block should be enough indication which ones positive! probably shouldn't be working on a car if you get it wrong!! lol.

not necessarily on about working on it. fire-fighters cut the bat cables in accidents these days

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
not necessarily on about working on it. fire-fighters cut the bat cables in accidents these days
they cut both so what is matter?! lol also I think a firefighter would know the one with the big red block mean positive!