ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you guys think of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Yes I made a typo when typing becouse I unlike some have a life... I have better things in my life than to go over my spelling to satisfy you lot...

What, like selling substandard products over the odds? They've not set right - they definitely need doing again. I wouldn't be happy paying £30 for them let alone £200. You could of just done them again - if this isn't a regular occurrence. Take it on the chin and say no problem, send them back and I'll have a look and replace them. Instead you've gone into nutcase mode and ruined any chance of any members buying off you again.

If you ask me that's what you should be fcuking kicking yourself over, and not your spelling and grammar.

STEALTH RAIDER
The thing is Fresh, with anybody that says anything about whats gone on, you either dont have a clue or its excuse after excuse. This guy clearly smokes the wah wah. I would post a professional video showing the skinning of a more rounded part than what he has done but this would only cause more trouble. There is no signs of stretching material what so ever. He had made a **** up of it and trying to back himself up with utter rubbish. We all believe him because we have no lives and sit behind desks all day. You cant be so wealthy if you have to make carbon skinned parts son!!!!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yes I would put them on my car as I did say to my gf/dad who is an Americas Cup Yacht designer manufacturer that its a shame I have to sell these ones becouse there the best clio wing mirrors I have done to date out of the 6 I have coverd...
You oviousely have never worked with carbon, £200 yes becouse of the time consuming process and work involved skining them it takes far far far longe than making them out of a mould...

I think it may have been urself which brought the gf/dad in to it ;)
Very true I do struggle to get any gash, but I do try. That's all I can do right? :( haha complete tw*t!! Lol

AG 200
Having a 99% satisfaction record can mean nothing given the right circumstances.
A wise man once told me ......
Someone could save a drowning child , feed a starving village , donate a grand sum to charity but if he was found to have shagged just one sheep then he would forever been referred to as 'the sheep shagger'.

Just worth a thought I think ....

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
lmao. No point telling me what i do and dont know. You prob didnt have enough CF for the part so stretching was your solution. Big fail mate. Carbon fibre doesnt need stretching. Vinyls are applied like this but i think you dont have a clue. I see carbon day in, day out and parts havent looked no where as scruffy as what youve tried to pass on.

Streatching its not streatched the carbon weave has slightly distorted/moved to go over the protrusion in the center of the base plate, on this part it is inevitable... You know nothing you wish you did you watch videos on carbon mods web site which is wrong anyway... Lets see you cover the same part without any distortion...

He new there would be destortions as I told him there will be on this part... He was fine with this now hes not f**k off...

Clio 182ff
I have read the whole thing and I feel sorry for the OP - you have been a gent throughout and handled a 'difficult' seller and his interesting use of the English language, very well tbh.

OP deserves a full refund as everyone has stated many, many times today. I think this is however, a triumph for CS as the seller has been exposed and we are all the wiser for it :)

FAO OP - if you're ever in Bristol fella, I'll buy you a few pity pints lol!

Evo 5 RS
Streatching its not streatched the carbon weave has slightly distorted/moved to go over the protrusion in the center of the base plate, on this part it is inevitable... You know nothing you wish you did you watch videos on carbon mods web site which is wrong anyway... Lets see you cover the same part without any distortion...

He new there would be destortions as I told him there will be on this part... He was fine with this now hes not f**k off...

sorry but wtf are you talking about? How come Streamline can do it without any problems then? It's tricky, granted but it's not impossible. Can you not just accept they're s**t please, it would be a lot easier

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
So now you're suing me for slander? I think you will find I have made no slanderous comments whatsoever, I have remained polite and respectful to you at all times.

You advertised your services, not the services of an American Cup Yaht Designer. You requested payment, which was made direct via BACS on the 19th March to your personal account.

Are you thinking youre going to call my bluff? (go on son, type that, it will scare him off) Ive recieved the advice I was waiting on and have sent my complaint to trading standards.

This is crazy. If you are happy your work is up to scratch and you're sure someone else will be happy with them. Refund the guy what he was orginally asking, take it on the chin and sell them on.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
sorry but wtf are you talking about? How come Streamline can do it without any problems then? It's tricky, granted but it's not impossible. Can you not just accept they're s**t please, it would be a lot easier

I don't see streamline doing them..? there doing simple parts yes, which I have shown I can do to a peferct stanadard even tricky door cards etc etc but on those base plates are you so thick you can not get it into your head the carbon will manipulate the shape of the part creating these destortions in the weave you realy are thick like most of you who have posted crap in this thread you dont know what you are talking about, I have a degree in manufacturing/production/design/model making/mould making/material propertys go back to school you noob...

Evo 5 RS
you can call me thick all you want, you're still a cnut. Plus for someone who can't spell that's a bit er, what's the word. If you've got a degree then you shouldn't have a problem seeing they're substandard then.

Oh btw they do them, I inquired a couple of months ago. So pipe down.. again

I have read the whole thing and I feel sorry for the OP - you have been a gent throughout and handled a 'difficult' seller and his interesting use of the English language, very well tbh.

This.

If I were in his shoes I think I'd be finishing up and letting a solicitor take it from here.

chumpmobile
I don't see streamline doing them..? there doing simple parts yes, which I have shown I can do to a peferct stanadard even tricky door cards etc etc but on those base plates are you so thick you can not get it into your head the carbon will manipulate the shape of the part creating these destortions in the weave you realy are thick like most of you who have posted crap in this thread you dont know what you are talking about, I have a degree in manufacturing/production/design/model making/mould making/material propertys go back to school you noob...

you have a degree yet you still can make them properly!

M40. It might not seem to you but some people have been trying to help you.

I'm no carbon or legal expert but if the OP has sent a letter to the trading standards I suggest you may need to get some advice yourself of the legalities of the situation.

If I was in your shoes I'd be off down to citizens advice to see where you and the OP stand from an experts point of view.

I think things have gone way past sorting the dispute now between yourselves now.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 cup
FFS use your brain :slap:

just refund the guy and move on. If you are seriously considering selling anymore carbon wrapped parts on here then u will do yourself a big favour by being decent

Audi S5
For someone that has a degree in so 'many' different design/production fields, you would of thought they would handle themselves with a bit more respect and diginity

I'm sure any legal adviser would tell you to pay the £200 refund as most charge about that for one hour of there time, think your full of s**t. No solicitor would take this serious pmsl

182Cup, MinesGTR R35

If you look at the right side on this part it looks to be a differant pattern to that of the left becouse of the way the light is hitting the object/part but infact the weave is all going the same way... This is the same as on his wing mirrors only hes taking pictures from stupid lighting angles, I have seen these in real life and they are mint, you lot have not... In diferant twills the light depicts the carbon weave differantly to others carbon weaves...

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
I'm sure any legal adviser would tell you to pay the £200 refund as most charge about that for one hour of there time, think your full of s**t. No solicitor would take this serious pmsl

The only people full of s**t are the people on here who have an attitude problem ie you and the others swaring and taking the piss for nothing becouse you have sad lives...

And yes my soliciter has advised me I am in my rights I have given him what he wanted me to do... And I have sed I would redo some new ones for him...

chumpmobile
The only people full of s**t are the people on here who have an attitude problem ie you and the others swaring and taking the piss for nothing becouse you have sad lives...

And yes my soliciter has advised me I am in my rights I have given him what he wanted me to do... And I have sed I would redo some new ones for him...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
This is excellent. Can you please ask if you can video your trip to court and then post it on CS? It would certainly make interesting viewing.

Clio 182ff

hmmmm, I have a degree in Product Design, a Masters in Industrial Design and a Phd in Sustainability and Design....and in my opinion, those wing mirror parts are not your best work and just not worth the £200 the OP paid - sorry chap you should give in and get over-weight on humble pie on this one tbh.

If I was M40 now I'd be coming on here and pretending my 8 year old mongoloid brother had hijacked my account and made all these posts.

Start afresh. Then give the guy his money back.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think he's missing the point.

No one actually cares how hard it is to do curved parts, even if they were perfect he still could say he doesn't want them!

The fact is they are not perfect! Not by a long way. The fact you're missing the whole point is worrying.

V70 d5 beast
Read the lot and must say its a good read... but should of been sorted alot earlier, it should of never come to this.

Hope this has a good out come for both...

Last edited:
  Cup 172
Thank god i never sent him the £100 he was asking up front for a carbon splitter phew close one :(

BG 182
This has been enetertaining to read, for the last 30 minutes, not really my place to say anything so I wont comment, hopefully this gets sorted out

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
How come this hasnt been sorted via pm's? Fair enough if it didn't work out then contact a mod? All these newbs coming on calling m40 cuo all names under sun isn't gonna resolve anything is it?

How come this hasnt been sorted via pm's? Fair enough if it didn't work out then contact a mod? All these newbs coming on calling m40 cuo all names under sun isn't gonna resolve anything is it?

To be fair the op didn't name him m40 cuo dropped himself in it.

Giulietta 940
[/B]

hmmmm, I have a degree in Product Design, a Masters in Industrial Design and a Phd in Sustainability and Design....and in my opinion, those wing mirror parts are not your best work and just not worth the £200 the OP paid - sorry chap you should give in and get over-weight on humble pie on this one tbh.

Skimmed through this thread, but this guy says it all tbh. Just man up and admit it wasn't your best work, you've made yourself look like a right tit.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35

Because I can't send pm's some other newb blocked/stoped that so it couldant...

Status
Not open for further replies.