ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What did you get your car for christmas?

Flamer ph2 172
The other half got me the cooksport lowering springs, a new active sub, a trolley jack, creeper board, axle stands, a new wheel brace, metal chocks, and some money so I can get my self some new tools, so I can actually start doing stuff to the car myself she's defiantly a keeper

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I didn't take the dog out today, so it's been left alone,
no cold start, no rain or puddles, no wet dog and mud carnage on the interior either.

Happy xmas dog kennel, you can have the day off. :approve:

Jap Box
Got quite a bit to be fair :) Set of alloys on the way tomorrow, pipercross panel filter, higher spec speedo, new NGK plugs, fog lights, battery & external temp dials, monoblock amp when I figure out which one. Will get around to fitting the sideskirts and spoiler soon too hopefully along with re-wiring the fogs in a better circuit.

Clio Sport 172.
I replaced the heater resistor 2 days ago and have some Yankee candle air freshners. I will pick up some top brand cleaning product in the sales.

renault clio 182
Trs tow strap, bee sting aerial and loads of car cleaning products and treating it too new disks in pads all round with some of the money I got :D