ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour wheels

clio 172
im building my self a track clio, now im buying some new wheel and will be using my standard 172 wheels as the track ones, the clio is getting stickered up with green lettering ,now the thing is iv bought black and bright green spray paint for the wheels, which colour should i use, ????

clio 172
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360322571.546426.jpg
In primer

Ph2 172
Will await pictures, my black looks good enough though, wasn't too sure when applying it as it looked as if it would stay bubbly but when dry it all flatted out! :) Great stuff.

Haha, didn't waste any time there then!

Yeah I was amazed, no surface prep, no masking etc and the 'peel-off' properties are as easy as described!

Jap Box
Yeah I was amazed, no surface prep, no masking etc and the 'peel-off' properties are as easy as described!

Yep, make sure you do the rear of the wheel too though. I went cheap on mine and didn't now one wheel has the paint coming up where the spoke and center meet because air got under :p will just peel off though and re-do it :)

clio 172
im ment to be out in the car tonight :/ i may only get two done today, they are gna be my tracck wheel so ot massivly fussed my self

Ph1 172 (titanium)
J that does look good.
I can't wait to get my second set of wheels.
Just don't know which lairy colour to have. Maybe have to go all different

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Just been having a look at plasti dip colours. There is a few awesome bright ones. And glow in the dark ones!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
i was going to get glow in the dark but iv heard you need to have light on it for ages

Could be right. Maybe a bit of a con then. I imagine it would power up in the day. But then start working as soon as the sun started going down. Not being able to see it very well. Then it's gone by the time it's dark. Will have to set up a light rig in the garage

clio 172
its going to look good no matter what , id say go for it, my house stinks of paint now , my house mate aint going to be happy haha

clio 172
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360361894.411060.jpg
Start of my stickers getting put on. Couple people seen it this tonight and they all hate it so they may be going black :-(

clio 172
Yer thats what im think. Before any one asks the stickers are for my photography Facebook site. I do motocross and modelling photography