ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour is this

Thank u very very much... wasnt anywhere near a PC ...but had to log on just to put myself out my misery... ;) There is a 182 at work in this colour...and all I can say is its much nicer in real life.. my bro has an Artic 182 that is very nice...and I am deciding which colour I want... Black is currently leading my choice.

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 13 June 2005

Black!

Thats my numero uno choice..really like Black.. but only seen them in pics not for real. Will be ordering in September.. do you just pay a deposit when you buy online and the rest on delivery? (from who ever is the best deal thats going online at the time)

182 Cup, (2nd one)

Go for inferno, (not biased off course)I still love looking at all the different shades it gives off in different weather conditions. You cant beat the blood red colour it goes when the sun is streaming down on it. We are in Britain though so the sun is sometimes reluctant to come out.

Any colour you go for though you will love the car.

My mate has a black 172 and that is stunning as well- you cant go wrong

There is one sat about 500 yards from me as we speak and i normally follow him into work everyday. Yes its eyecatching and it stands out but it never looks anything like the brillaint orange colour in press pics unless its blazing sunshine. The rest of the time it looks browny/rusty orange/with a hint of a salmon shade.

Id get a silver 182 is i was to buy another, look well nice with CUP wheels.

Or get a Trophy, sod the 182/CUP

182 Cup, (2nd one)

Id love to get the trophy- and at least you dont have to think about which colour to choose:)

cheers for the help on the colour.. I pulled up next to the Inferno the other day at work again.. and there was no sun out.. but it does look good.. kinda had the WOW.. effect.

But only thing putting me off is that it is so unusual.. you either love it or hate it.. I still fancy the Black at the mo.

Cheers for all the response.

The Trophy is Red isnt it? Different from any other 182 colour?

:)

LY182/NHB CTR

I live across the road from Charlie B and the car is not Brown infact when the sun comes out i have to put my sunglasses on its sparkles so much its a lovely colour and your sure wont be missed...

I have a black 172... so liquidcool if we could get someone with an artic blue for you we could line them up take a pic to help you decide.. now i have seen an artic blue in Caerphilly...

Thanks Evandim, I went to Reno to look at a Black 182 there...and it was really nice...one of my fave colours. But, on Friday I saw the Inferno 182 at work in the sun! And... what an awesome colour that is!... it is just more special than all the other colours I have seen.. and fell in love with it, even tho I like all the others!

My top choice now is Inferno.. Salmon or brown is nothing like the Inferno colour.. in either cloudy or sunning days.. it is very very nice.. :cool:

Cheers for the help.. Ive had blue and black cars before... so will also make a change.. : )

Cheers.

LY182/NHB CTR

well done mate glad you have come to a decision..

I think I would be like a kid in a sweet shop if it was me as so many lovely colours, but then thats the beauty of it whatever you pick you know its going to look good ;)

bet you cant wait now to get your hands on your new car...

Quote: Originally posted by charlie b on 19 June 2005

How long until you get the car?

Ill be ready to order in Sept, will see whos offering the best deals online then with the cup packs, and how long to deliver.

artic blue 182

i picked up my mine on wednesday:D its artic blue will post a pic on here 2mora camera is at work at the mo

^^ LOL I always clean the liners now mate. Thats a very old picture. Plus I hate the slammed look of some the cars on here. I think it looks ghey and is a pain in the arse to negoiate the average british road/driveway/speed bump. Standard all the way for me baby :D Never understood the fascination on here to lower a car so much you look like a knob trying to driver over a pebble.

Anyway, the pic was to show off the lovely brown colour ;)

looks pink to me :confused:

;)

Mine goes over speed bumps and gravel/potholes fine fella. Its the Archliners/bumper brackets that live in fear.