ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour is this?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I know it's not hologram grey/silver. Need a decent silver/grey metallic to respray our van with (from transco blue :rolleyes:)

DSC05313.jpg

Something similar to bonnati grey that range rovers come in, but brighter, and renault/similarly priced alternative. Summat easy to get hold of...

Cheers :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No f**king idea!!

Actually, looking at it again, it could be petrol blue?? Shitty HDR picture doesn't help.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wouldn't be the same as f0xy's car, Tempest only came out in late 2004 iirc.

I reckon Hologram myself....

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
It's not holgram i'm looking for, and that looks totally different to the hologram dci i had. mine looked quite purple and pearly.

Whats a decent metallic grey that renault do? Tempest is too green...

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
No it's deffo not, it looks different in all kinds of light and is difficult to match to etc.

How many metallic grey's do renault do?

clio 16v 1.2
get the paint code of the inside of your drivers door, then call renault they will tell you or if you are lucky like me and pass the renault garage on the way to college everyday pop in and ask.