ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour is this back bumper and how much to respray do you think?

1.2 16v clio
bought a bumper expecting it to be monaco blue but it doesn't match but for what i paid for it there is no point in returning it

so im wondering what colour is my back bumper since its clearly different to the rest of the car

and how much do you think a body shop would charge

8A4BE31E-orig.jpg

1.2 16v clio
ah ok thanks for the quick replies i guess i will have to shop around for a spray shop or do you think its possible to use rattle cans my paint job on my car is keyed to hell so im not fussed if its not perfect lol

Audi S5
It's a big job for rattle cans, I would only attempt small jobs like the door handles and side strips with rattle cans. Up to you though mate, if you do go down the DIY route it's all about prep time.

1.2 16v clio
Nothing.... :quiet:

:p I tease mate, it just isn't a nice set of wheels IMO, something deep dish or OZ usually suit these :)

no worries i know it wont be to everyones taste and i like deep dish wheels but i cannot lower the car low enough to get the overall effect and i wont be fitting any alloys that everyone else has on there clio plus i like the fact there aren't really many people with these alloys

i like deep dish wheels but i cannot lower the car low enough to get the overall effect and i wont be fitting any alloys that everyone else has on there clio plus i like the fact there aren't really many people with these alloys

It's cool mate, as I said I'm just teasing :p

You could have bought my old wheels if you wanted one-off ;)

1.2 16v clio
It's cool mate, as I said I'm just teasing :p You could have bought my old wheels if you wanted one-off ;)

what wheels was they? and i kinda bought my alloys because my friend had a set on his starlet and refused to sell me them so i bought a set for cheaper then what i offered him and ended up buying his set aswell haha

what wheels was they? and i kinda bought my alloys because my friend had a set on his starlet and refused to sell me them so i bought a set for cheaper then what i offered him and ended up buying his set aswell haha

AZUL RAZR bronze, spelled like that but re-painted black with a green lip instead of the polished lip

OT it might be worth you finding another cheap bumper in the colour you want and the sell this current bumper on :)

1.2 16v clio
AZUL RAZR bronze, spelled like that but re-painted black with a green lip instead of the polished lip

OT it might be worth you finding another cheap bumper in the colour you want and the sell this current bumper on :)

not really a fan of them wheels and i dont know how much the bumper is even worth lol

Dude, thats Monaco blue! theres a TON of shades of monaco blue and its a b*tch to match so i really wouldnt expect a better match than that, esp if that bumper has at some point in its life been resprayed!

Dude, thats Monaco blue! theres a TON of shades of monaco blue and its a b*tch to match so i really wouldnt expect a better match than that, esp if that bumper has at some point in its life been resprayed!

+1 I was looking at this on my phone last night and Its deffo Monaco.
Monaco is a b**ch to match like this guy said... hense my car is a gang bang of monaco shades

1.2 16v clio
its like the paint is lighter ive had door trims in monaco blue and they matched perfect and i think the back has been resprayed and it seems to look better over the phone then it does in person lol

its like the paint is lighter ive had door trims in monaco blue and they matched perfect and i think the back has been resprayed and it seems to look better over the phone then it does in person lol

Small parts you really wont tell on, its not so important, only way would be to respray it as been stated above, wave the shades against the car and see whats what, but its probably a "shade" of its own, mine certain was lol

1.2 16v clio
Small parts you really wont tell on, its not so important, only way would be to respray it as been stated above, wave the shades against the car and see whats what, but its probably a "shade" of its own, mine certain was lol

​ah ok i guess i will have to get it sprayed then