ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour is my Clio?!

172 Ph1
I have a Ph1 172, which doesnt have any inkling of stickers anywhere to discern what colour silver it is. I need to buy a new bumper soon, because the one on this is clearly a cheap copy, and its falling apart. But i'll need it sprayed!

So titanium or iceberg? How can i tell? I'm presuming/edging towards titanium.

For reference my reg is W448 AAT if you can tell from that, but from i've checked its just silver...

RenaultSport 172
Iceberg has a hint of blue in it and can be quite noticibly different from titanium.

This is my titanium silver ph1
12L40H.jpg

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Sticker is usually inside the drivers door on B post. 640 is Iceberg, 647 is Titanium. Chances are its titanium as there were 10x as many titanium's as ice icebergs on PH1s.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
If that's the original plate, from factory... It'll definitely be Titanium. Iceberg wasn't available until the run-out of ph1's... on a Y plate.