ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Collinite for black paint?

Storm Grey 200
I use that. Does me fine, its really all about the polishing stage imo. Really does last well, massive pot too, hardly dented it doing my car.

Cheap and lasts a long time. Not my personal preference for paint as it does not give the results that other waxes do, clarity wise, but good against the build up of brake dust on wheels for example.

Cheap and lasts a long time. Not my personal preference for paint as it does not give the results that other waxes do, clarity wise, but good against the build up of brake dust on wheels for example.

What waxes give the best results in you opinion then? Don't say victoria wax etc that are all overlly priced!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
onyx is great on black durability wise its not great but i don't mine topping it up

Monaco 172
i bought that valet pro aretmis* wax seal....seems to do the trick and cant complain for sub 20 notes

Black 182
I use P21's on mine and it works well. Lasts for ages and easy to put on. The only other one i've used is dodo purple haze and that was good as well but lasts nowhere near as long.