ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What clutch and where from

clio 182 turbo
I have got a boosted clio running 229 bhp ,I don't know how old the clutch is in it ,but it does not like the boost .

what clutch is best to get and where from and what kind of cost is it ,many thanks in advance .

oe or uprated? Oe id say GSF. Select the premium option as its a valeo although it doesn't specify it usually is 99% of the time. Use 'promo42' discount code for 42% off at the checkouts. They're not open Sundays but you can click and collect to get the discounted reservation price for collection tomorrow. Uprated I'm afraid I've no idea on that one but alot of people with boost still use stock clutches on here. Hope it helps:)

monaco 172
oe or uprated? Oe id say GSF. Select the premium option as its a valeo although it doesn't specify it usually is 99% of the time. Use 'promo42' discount code for 42% off at the checkouts. They're not open Sundays but you can click and collect to get the discounted reservation price for collection tomorrow. Uprated I'm afraid I've no idea on that one but alot of people with boost still use stock clutches on here. Hope it helps:smile:
Wow 60 quid for a valeo.
Tempted to buy one even though I don't need it. Any ideas how long the promo is on?