ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what clio??

clio 182 sport
So was looking for help trying to identify a clio i have spotted this week in the car park, will take photo's if i need to tomorow!

So it looks like a phase 1 172
Its dark green looking
Creamy like leather interior but doesnt say clio sport on the seats
just says clio on the back no sport badges but it does sounds sporty ( have seen it leaving and entering the car park )

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ph1 172 Exclusive.

172 were made.

Scarab green in colour, full grey leather, 15" BBS alloy wheels.

Oh, and I think they're amazing! :D

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Take a cool little sporty car, add a horrible gash leather interior to = fail

But I like the colour

So im a bit 50/50 on them overall.

RS6 C7
You drive an audi, and a red clio with blue wheels, I don't think you're in a position to offer views on taste old boy. x
Only has blue wheels for a couple of weeks until i get the turinis refurbed and new rubber sorted ;)

Audi is perfect for me.

Last edited:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I like them, the colour and wheels go well together. Love them bbs wheels on them, so much so i bought a set ages ago but had to sell them on unfortunately before ever fitting them.

Like the fact that they only did a run of 172, not we've sold them so we will up it to 500 etc to make more brass.