ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Clio parts do you have sat in your room?

Titanium 182
When I got back this weekend I found my Mum had put a set of Michelin tyres in my room, as well as the engine cover, set of spark plugs and my bucket of car washes/polishes which I hadn't put away after I'd last washed her :eek: all put back in the garage now!

Got me thinking, what strange car parts do you have sat in your bedroom? Anyone rebuilding an engine at the foot of their bed? Using the room as a spray booth?

I have the non sport grille in my room. I recently cleared all my detailing stuff out of my room too, I couldn't even move in there.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I have a fuel rail guard, 2 sets of bullets, multiple bolts and screws, gear knob insert and I did have a lower grill going across the top of my door when no one could see it ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not my house but when me and Dave were rebuilding a volvo turbo block for his mk1 I took these pics of him. And yes thats his mums kitchen. And yes, she was on holiday.
Carrying on from this thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106272

Started rebuilding the bottom end (in my kitchen!)
smiley1.gif

100_0938.jpg

100_0939.jpg

100_0940.jpg

100_0941.jpg

100_0942.jpg

Finished for the night, crank in but no RTV for cap 1!
smiley6.gif

100_0943.jpg

Oh and we then moved it into his bedroom

allpistonsin.jpg

Last edited:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
in my old room at my parents house i have.....

gaz coilovers,
pollybush dogbone mount
vibratchnics engine mount
aerocatches
OMP 3" 4point harnesses
Sabelt renualt sport wheel

thats off the top of my head, im sure there is a lot more!! :D

All my detailing stuff, Ph2 rear bootlid handle thing, 1L of oil, a new steering wheel, new washer pump, spare side strips, 200 Cup side strips and some otter bits.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
All my detailing stuff, Ph2 rear bootlid handle thing, 1L of oil, a new steering wheel, new washer pump, spare side strips, 200 Cup side strips and some otter bits.

Never mind your mum finding out, its the RSPCA you need to be worried about!

Polo BlueGT
I have a brand new dynamique grille, bullets, 2x dash inserts, 2x front and 2x rear diamonds as well as 2x hazard light panels. I can't for the life of me figure out where I acquired them from.

Suzuki Jimny
Spare wheel,
Spare Toyo T1-R,
Megane splitter,
Few bottles of engine oil,
Wheel Brace,
Buckets of cleaning products etc. Really need to get rid of some of it!

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
i have a little shed at the side of the house for this kind of stuff but i still have some goodridge brake lines in my room lol

At the moment I actually only have a starter motor in my office

Last month I had a set of Jenveys, Omex 600, Omex loom, spare renault loom, 2 bucket seats and half a cage in my office LOL

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Set of matched 172 inlets, carbon engine cover (must get round to selling these)

Full 172 suspension set up (standard)

All my detailing gear.

Rear bumper insert.

And I'm sure a few other bits.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Ph1 O/S Foglight (working) from my old 1.4. I took it off because I disturbed some scrote as he was nicking the other one, though I couldnt catch him. So I took that one off so he couldnt come back n steal that too. Scrotes! >=(

In the bedroom: brakelines, A pillars, diamond, dash strips, wheel bolts and exhaust mounts. The garage is for all the big stuff, wheels and tyres, cleaning bits etc...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i have a dynamique front bumper in one of the eves in my room at home, a rear wiper and wiper motor on a desk... thats all i think is in my room although i have a dynamique rear bumper in the garage along with mats, bolts, fog lights etc. parents hate it lol

koi

Audi S1
Set of alloys, exhaust centre section, bullets and various other badges. Should really put them in the garage...

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I had my full 1.2 rear interior at one point along with a spare passenger seat. Only got the passenger seat left now, for sale if anyone wants it, not too bad condition.

J, how much your your inlets and engine cover?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I kept an f7r cylinder head on the kitchen Worksop for about 3 months. Lapped the valves in there too lol. Then that was replaced by the block for a month or two while I painted it! Now there's a head unit there there was a turbo there the other week and an omex. You get the picture!

Megane 225 F1

Otter nutter <3

I have a shed for my car parts although I have my rs tuner on my bedroom floor.

Clio 172
My Bedroom would grit me so its in the living room lol. Got Coilovers, airbox, engine mount, wheels, interior bits, cleaning bits, etc etc. Loads of crap but my housemate doesn't care as he knows i won't ask im to get rid of his crap either and we only use half them living room!

1eight2
Most of my stuff is in the garage or shed however, I do have a piece of tyre from the BDC championships a few months ago...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Why would you have parts in your bedroom? Surely that's what a shed is for.

Dont have a shed :(

Currently have the following in the spare room at home:

4 x 19" M3 alloys, 2 x 19" tyres, Depo indicators, e46 satnav unit, Pollen filter, 20 litres of oil, 4 x standard Trophy doorcards, 182 steering wheel, various tools, trolley jack, half a clio in random parts & spares

And under my desk at work:

4 x 15s with R888's, Standard Trophy eibach springs, Set of 182 seatbelts, A jerry can (no petrol in it), Standard 182 headunit

I really need a shed lol.