ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what boss will i need

Recently just bought and received a boss kit from demon tweeks and when it arrived it was the wrong one. It had a bit of metal out the back of it. Which if im correct is for the steering wheel hub for the pre facelift mk 2. The version before mine. Can any one link me or please tell me what boss kit i would need to fit my car. Its a 1.2 16v 03 plate.

Cheers any help would be much appreciated

Iceberg 172
Im having the same issue with demon tweaks. All non sport ones seem to be for ph1. Is the 172/182 splined shaft the same
size as the non sport? If so that may be the answer

Im not actually sure. But i have had a look on ktec's site and they seem to have one for £90. I personally wont be buying it as im not going to bother putting my new wheel on as im not spending anymore money on my car. Away to save up for a sport.

Iceberg 172
Im thjnking the same. Demon tweaks do one for £61 including airbag bypass wires. I got an OMP wheels so may as well get the boss now but a new car is on the cards so i dont want to spend much more