ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are you paying for insurance ?

Clio 172 Exclusive
I'm paying £429 fully comp on my own policy for a 1.2 16V Clio, with Directline. In a brighton postcode, 25yrs old, 3yrs ncb, 1 SP30 and 1 claim. Mods declared, with guaranteed hire car.

I was with Tesco's, but they wanted £730 this year! :eek:

Clio 182 FF Cup
182 with Cup packs
Preston Post Code
28 years old 8 yrs NCB
£405 with Privelige inc legal + breakdown

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: What are you paying for insurance ?

I'm 28, Can drive Fully Comp on anything upto the value of £25,000, pay £600 (ish) per year.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
im not convinced that postcode table on page 2 is that accurate.

according to it, morningside in edinburgh, a nice area (eh10) is in the same risk category as pilton (eh5), which for want of a better phrase, is a s**t hole.

172 cup
looking at getting a 172 cup, had a quote on the car i'm thinking of for £350. fully comp and i'm 25, 8 years no claims with protection. but i am coming down from an impreza

Silver Renault Clio 1.2
1 years ncb (as a named driver)
ML9 postcode
1.2 16v campus sport
£1185 FC
mums a named driver brings it down
my own policy

coulda got it cheaper but i would have been covered on some things

i did a quick quote for a 172 sport

£5233 :eek:

damn i hate being male when it comes to these things!

Last edited:
  renault clio 1.4 si 2000
420 quid, 25, 3yrs ncb, 1.4 si fully declared mods (172 rep) with adrian flux. better than my standard quote from tesco lol!

1500, on a 182 with a 17yr old learner (that keeps sticking it into 1st instead of third) on at the moment that will pass soon hopefully in coventry.

FF Blackgold 182
i'm 25 (24 when i took the policy out) with 4 years NCB, clean licence, 11000 miles P.A. driving a Clio 182 and i'm paying 640 notes with elephant.

my postcode has a lot to answer for!!!!!!!!!!

Pah. 27 yrs old, 7yr NCD, no convictions. Standard 172.......£850.

That has cheered me up a lot tbh. (Sorry Warren!). For me, Clio 182 no NCB anymore, 6 points and divorced, (which also adds to the premium :mad:) and it's costing me £800. I live in Yate about 12 miles outside Brizzle btw.

My most expensive quote was with M&S and it was £4500!! Yeah ok then, where do I sign?!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
20, 3 years NCB, 3 points, 172 cup with exhaust, IK and coilovers declared, unlimited mileage. £1350 with flux

Missed my Clio & DC2 Now
No NCB
Liscence not enough 1 year
£13xx with directline.
2001 1.2 16v
My father is the first driver, i will try to put my name on first at next year