Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are these called?


ClioSport Club Member
Do these have a name? I've searched for star bits/ sockets but not found anything. Also is anyone has some could you look to see if they do 7mm one? I have a 6 and and 8 and guess what, neither fit the bolt!