ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are the speaker sizes for my MK2 Phase 1? and what should i get?

Clio1.2 R reg MK2 Phase 1
Hi!

Just wondering what are the speaker sizes of the original clio speakers? what should i replace them with? I have the original clio deck? help appreciated

Audi S3 225
dude they are 13cm - 5.25", same for front and rear. I replaced mine with these the other day http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INFINITY-Kapp...itemZ9727507921QQcategoryZ18800QQcmdZViewItem sound awsome when amped not sure how they will sound running off hu.

Best getting components as the original speakers and tweeters are crap.

Allan

opps sorry m8 u got the old shape clio, not sure on size of them speakers, think they are bigger like 6.5" 17cm, might be wrong tho.?

Clio1.2 R reg MK2 Phase 1
does anyone know what the diameter of the speaker size, and how to take off speaker grills?

Nike Lunar Elite's
As has already been said they are 5.25 inch / 13 cm but you can put 6.5 inchers in with spacers. The grilles just pop off, 1st time they will be quite stiff so stick a screwdriver in underneath are prise upwards.

A well built VW
If you are a newbie to ice then Pioneer do a quality set that fit into the existing locations perfectly a lot of the meegy boys use them and they come highly rated