ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT A BEAST !!!!!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Could do with tidying up a bit - get rid of the stripes, sunstrip, stickers and those daft red bits, not at all sure about that boot spoiler either.

But it does look really nice.

Suzuki SV1000S

Already posted mate - I cant decide whether I like it or not - weird that it is a W reg with a mk2 front end though eh!

"The buyer of this car will receive 2 free tickets to the Renault World Series race meeting to be held at Donington Park in September. "

Ill be bidding just for these then lol

I think it looks good and probably looks better in the flesh.............bits and pieces I might change..........its prob a really good base car.........IMO!

Cya Stu

Mini Cooper S sport

Hmmm not sure about that. It says its based on a 172, so why doesnt it have a 172 front grille?

It just doesnt look right to me - too much crap stuck on it. I guess its OK for a project car to take pics of, but I wouldnt drive around in it.

190bhp? CHINNY RECKON!

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 22 July 2005

Hmmm not sure about that. It says its based on a 172, so why doesnt it have a 172 front grille?

It just doesnt look right to me - too much crap stuck on it. I guess its OK for a project car to take pics of, but I wouldnt drive around in it.

190bhp? CHINNY RECKON!
I think they mean they started off with a 172 but the real rally car is a super 1600 so doesnt have the 172 grill. If it was turboed or something it might not be as bad...doesnt look as good as the pug equivalent imo

Chris

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

IQuote: Originally posted by Day on 22 July 2005

"The buyer of this car will receive 2 free tickets to the Renault World Series race meeting to be held at Donington Park in September. "

Ill be bidding just for these then lol

I got my tix for this, they came yesterday, free from the renault website. says theres clio cup race, megane trophy race, 2 types of renault open wheeler action and some historic F1 cars doing a few laps.

hopfully its gonna be a good day

spotted the grill, something dodgy about it all.