ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what a beast

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
its on 96k, got a bodykit that weighs more than e-honda, looks worse than facial expressions of a dog licking p*ss of nettles and he's still after £2,800! tw*t!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
There are worse posted on here as "Projects"

A project in what? Burning money? Looking a complete ringpiece? Ruining a perfectly good shopping trolley?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
a homeless person could sleep in that front bumper i could maybe go to the bank with a idea , a clio b&b start charging homeless people to sleep in my front bumper , i could charge them a bottle of white lightning a night, still quite sexy for a car though , i really am considering re mortgage'ing my house to buy this beast!! get some cams in the 1.2 engine and the thing will fly , may have to bolt a set of wings on the side where it will go so fast , i think it may actually take of if the cams are in there after k tec re map it , just think of all the pu55y i could pull in that as well , pu55y magnet

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
"These seats are at the cutting edge of Style, Design & Handling Technology. "

more like 50 quid pvc knockoffs from ebay