ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whale Tail On A Clio!!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

a prime car for driving straight off a cliff! what a lovely set of 12" wheels. Hmmm.

I think it looks fantastic and with the tastefull vents on the boot lid too ! Oh well someone is pleased with it!!!!!!!!!!! Itd not my taste i must admit although I might do the same to a mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

least its individual!!! my personal opinion, bomb it, or donate to MOD for grenade launcher tests!!!

all seriousness though everything we all do is about being individual and different from normal factory standard so far play to him or her

....................ish

Personally i reckon it looks a bit too much, take off the vents on the back and stick on some bigger wheels and hes sorted!

I bet the owner loves it though.. thats the main thing. As long as you are happy driving what you drive...

must have cost a fortune to build that car....and clearly anyone will tell you its horrible.

I often think people spend money on their cars without considering the outcome. Tastefull modding is the way to go...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sh*t I couldnt stop laughing at it.... Thats up there with the most terrible looking car I have seen... All this MAX FLOWER business is crap... Body kits are suppost to compliment the cars basic shape not deform it and make it look like a spastics gone mad with a pen designing it

i cant believe anybody would actually venture out in public in that.....i would have to wear a mask or something to hide my face.

Its horrid......like, he stuck everything he could get his hands on too, and nice mirrors....classy.

BMW 320d Sport

I wonder if with that spoiler on the back it does wheelies if you get it up to speed? I do like the wheels though.

Do you lot think it looks that bad???? I ordered one for mine from a company in france and its exactly the same. I like it and should have it fitted by Donny in April. Its only £200 as well!!

I wasnt going to say ought and have it fitted and see the reaction when i turned up at the shows as i was sure it would go down well with every1.

Kev

Its feckin loverly spoiler. Why go for the PMC or bad girl like every1 else who owns a clio. I makes the valver almost idental to a cossi!!!

U do what u like mate.... We wont stop you.... Tell you the truth I have never bothered with a body kit... I just get engine and handling mods... Im not into all this Max Flower jap style body kits etc..... But each to their own....