ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wet under roof lining :|

I went to remove my roof lining to change my aerial base to find that it is soaking wet through under the lining. Is this normal?

I have had quite a problem with lots of condensation and all that inside the car but not sure what the actual problem is. its not a leaky sunroof as I don't have one.

Have you got a sunroof?
If so could be that leaking and running down the back.
Common for Clio sunroof's to leak.

Did you not read my post lol!

"I went to remove my roof lining to change my aerial base to find that it is soaking wet through under the lining. Is this normal?

I have had quite a problem with lots of condensation and all that inside the car but not sure what the actual problem is. its not a leaky sunroof as I don't have one."

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
if your getting condensation everywhere in the car, some other spots to check are in the rear corners of the car (in the boot under the floor lining). Sometimes the seals on the rear lights get dirty and water get into the boot.

Thanks will have to check that. peeled the roof lining back even thurther back today and there was lots of water all they way up the roof behind the lining...

I got a pollen filter to change to see if that solved the problem, but my car doesn't seem to have a pollen filter :banghead:

ive noticed the seal on the window screen (top corner passenger side) doesn't all meet and wondered if water could possible be seeping in through there. if so where do i get new seals from?