ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Yorkshire Cliosport Meet 11/04/10

Dodgy one
I take it the colton Retail park is the site with Mcd's, Travelodge just up the road from Temple Newsham?

Anyway same again, I'l get up give it a wash and head out lol, add me to the list :)

None
I'm guessing i got there too late or you guys met somewhere i haven't been before?........i got there at ten past due to the bloody 50 limit on the M62 between bradford and leeds.

did you meet at the car park outside sainsbury's where we met at Daz's meets last year?.....thats the only place i know there.

Really gutted as i was looking forward to this meet :(

RB 182
I'm guessing i got there too late or you guys met somewhere i haven't been before?........i got there at ten past due to the bloody 50 limit on the M62 between bradford and leeds.

did you meet at the car park outside sainsbury's where we met at Daz's meets last year?.....thats the only place i know there.

Sounds like me last year, got there bit too late! In the end i decided to go it alone lol

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

We were in the Mc D's car park this time. Probably as well that you didn't make it tbh. It all came to a nasty end...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I drove up to the petrol station at that time but never saw you dude.

Sorry you travelled all the way and didnt get to come along.

None
I have never met at mcdonalds before, i take it that it is where you would normally meet at colton then?......if so i'll remember for next time :)

Had a nice blast up the A1 and a little play with a focus rs so not all a wasted trip.

Dodgy one
yeh was good - and apart from the nob on the bridge gobbing at me when we were leaving TOOL

I saw him, booted it, Checked my mirror and laughed when i saw you pushed him back over it :cool:

Shame what happened, happened its was a good trip out and nice drive besides that.

None
We were in the Mc D's car park this time. Probably as well that you didn't make it tbh. It all came to a nasty end...

is the mcdonalds left instead of right when you get to the retail park then?

maybe fate stopped me finding you guys, it might have been me rear ended if i had made it in time :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
is the mcdonalds left instead of right when you get to the retail park then?

maybe fate stopped me finding you guys, it might have been me rear ended if i had made it in time :(

Its not in the same bit as Sains, its on the other side of the road.

172 cup
I saw him, booted it, Checked my mirror and laughed when i saw you pushed him back over it :cool:

Shame what happened, happened its was a good trip out and nice drive besides that.

He waited till I started moving to come over the bridge, he shoo'd me as if to say move back but they guys behind me had already started moving so I shoo'd him back. Wound the window down and he started gobbing - I think I said something to the effect of "shut the f**k up dickhead" then he had a go at Mark behind me too LOL