ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Yorks/NW Convoy to Ladybower on 28/02

RB R26.R
theres another guy from durham who's coming down to the meet whom i might be meeting outside leeds and bringing to this lil meet and onto the big one.
thus we have a 7car convoy there :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
theres another guy from durham who's coming down to the meet whom i might be meeting outside leeds and bringing to this lil meet and onto the big one.
thus we have a 7car convoy there :)

Slightly stressed now as i dont actually know the route and will have to wing it :p

Friday, can't wait although the exclusives aren't bad lol.

Would ask what colour you went for but i'll look forward to the suprise :)

Did that price include the centre caps, forgot about them?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No, I will have to do the caps my self or pay someone. £104 with tyres off and back on with balancing so still good value:D.

Exactly the same as I worked out that, still cant decide whether to go for the turinis or maybe even 2118's instead though.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) jenic
2) matt
3) chrispyclio
4) leeds182
5) hhh182
6) realnumber 1

Ok so I'f we meet at tesco's at 11:30-11:45 with a view of leaving at 12

Details of the location are on the first page, could be a bit busy at tesco but if we go to the quieter part of the car park (as marked) it should be ok at that time.

tesco.jpg

Will pm everyone my number incase they cant find us there.

172 cup
Think Im gunna make this, will really depend on how im feeling later as Im up and down atm with this shitty virus. Hopefully Itl be cool though.

clio 182
I'm up for it too it's my first meet hope it's nothing like the pug rolling road sesh I went to at rs tuning today. It was strange very very straaange....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm up for it too it's my first meet hope it's nothing like the pug rolling road sesh I went to at rs tuning today. It was strange very very straaange....
You meeting us here first yer, i'll pm you my number

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Lost you all at the end, my water pump dribble turned into an epic waterfall sized leak and I had to slow down and drive home air cooled :rasp:

Had to stop a couple of times to let it cool down, tried filling it up again but it just pissed it back out after a few hundred yards.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Lost you all at the end, my water pump dribble turned into an epic waterfall sized leak and I had to slow down and drive home air cooled :rasp:

Had to stop a couple of times to let it cool down, tried filling it up again but it just pissed it back out after a few hundred yards.

oh dear bad news:dapprove:, looks like that final drive finished it off;). At least the air was cold!
Thought when we lost you, you would be alright getting home from there anyhow.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
oh dear bad news:dapprove:, looks like that final drive finished it off;). At least the air was cold!
Thought when we lost you, you would be alright getting home from there anyhow.

Yer, took the non motorway route home, it didn't like going over 1500rpm so couldn't of done the motorway

My exhaust fell off the rear mount as well!

That drive was a real car breaker!

It was! Good drive though and hardly any traffic, enjoyed it :) .

RB R26.R
i think the potholes certainly delivered there fair shair of blows to the cars like. was a few moments watching the car in front get air lol!
was pritty epic drive guys! cheers for having my black ass along! lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
i think the potholes certainly delivered there fair shair of blows to the cars like. was a few moments watching the car in front get air lol!
was pritty epic drive guys! cheers for having my black ass along! lol

He means his car is black........

RB R26.R
if any of you guys are going up snake pass one weekend soon let me know. properly loved it! felt like i slowed it down though.