ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Yorks/NW Convoy to Ladybower on 28/02

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else or is it just me and matt on this.

Getting closer now!

Been thinking and we need to set off at 12 noon at the latest, so anyone meeting us here should aim to get here for 11:30-11:45 :)

1) Mike
2) Matt

Anyone else or is it just me and matt on this.

Getting closer now!

Been thinking and we need to set off at 12 noon at the latest, so anyone meeting us here should aim to get here for 11:30-11:45 :)

1) Mike
2) Matt

Ime on an all dayer in York Saturday, so hopefuly ile be ok for this still. Ile let you know Jenic in pleanty of time though... ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, more names the better.

By the look of luke's planning of a route our convoy could be the best bit lol

RB R26.R
new to the meets
im studying in bradford uni. depending on how i feel on the sunday and wether i bring my car down next weekend, i might come along if thats ok? lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
new to the meets
im studying in bradford uni. depending on how i feel on the sunday and wether i bring my car down next weekend, i might come along if thats ok? lol
Thats fine lol

Time for a list i think, even if most are maybes

1) jenic
2) matt
3) chrispyclio
4) leeds182
5) hhh182

RB R26.R
Every penny mate, he's a cheecky link to a vid of mine (not-decatted)

http://www.vimeo.com/7854340

Its loud when you want it to be, and queit-ish when you dont...

sounds nice that like, i was looking through some searched threads and am unsure as to wether to change it, like the scorpion system, sounds good cos its not boy racer BORR all the time but then some people say its too quiet..
i guess ill check out the yozza sound in the convoy and probobly be sold haha!

sounds nice that like, i was looking through some searched threads and am unsure as to wether to change it, like the scorpion system, sounds good cos its not boy racer BORR all the time but then some people say its too quiet..
i guess ill check out the yozza sound in the convoy and probobly be sold haha!

Its top-notch in terms of build quality and sound. Yozza all the way... :rasp:

RB R26.R
i think mine is like the only standard 182 going to this. everyones got alterations. im sure ill come home with lots of ideas and stuff.. god damn insurance is to much to change!

i think mine is like the only standard 182 going to this. everyones got alterations. im sure ill come home with lots of ideas and stuff.. god damn insurance is to much to change!

Haha just dont tell the buggers

*This is at your own risk and you are responsible for the possible consequences etc etc..

lol ;)

RB R26.R
damn shame matt8586. i think the convoy there with a few pics will do me, dont fancy the 2.5hour drive on what sounds in this weather like horrific roads, schicanes and ice, no thanks.
ill wait for another time to catch the yozza!

RB R26.R
I might still be up for the trip down the the origional place, but not if everyone is going on further, wouldnt be much point then?

if you just fancy the trip down and the banter around all the cars before they head off then could do that mate and then convoy back up?
i am desperate to hear this yozza in flesh. plus being a student i cant afford the global expedition either!

if you just fancy the trip down and the banter around all the cars before they head off then could do that mate and then convoy back up?
i am desperate to hear this yozza in flesh. plus being a student i cant afford the global expedition either!

Yeah I might be up for that mate, depends how rough I feel on Sunday morning. Jenic has the Yozza too mate so atleast you can hear it either way...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, you should come for the drive down to the pub we are meeting them southerners at :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Still coming down with us though mate ;) If so I might see how it goes and if we spend a bit of time at Strines then follow (i.e. try to keep up with) you that way.

1) jenic
2) matt
3) chrispyclio
4) leeds182
5) hhh182
6) realnumber 1

To be fair I might give the long drive a miss and just head up snake pass and then back home over home moss.

Still coming down with us though mate ;) If so I might see how it goes and if we spend a bit of time at Strines then follow (i.e. try to keep up with) you that way.

1) jenic
2) matt
3) chrispyclio
4) leeds182
5) hhh182
6) realnumber 1

That sounds good to me fellas. Spend some time down by Strines, then back up snake pass. Should be some nice roads there...