ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids Rolling Road - Saturday 9th of June

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ok that's fine. Will pick Tom up on route as the venga bus went tick tick boom. :(

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm kidding. I'm just saying his car is kaput for the rolling road. Not sure what's up with it but it didn't sound healthy.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was Making a ticking noise as it was coming of revs at around 3k downwards and sounded rough on tickover. May just be low oil????? Who knows.

I'll share details at the weekend felllas! ;) I'll bring my camera and tripod and maybe I can make some videos for you guys. :)

V333NGA might be out of action - but I'm certainly not!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll share details at the weekend felllas! ;) I'll bring my camera and tripod and maybe I can make some videos for you guys. :)

V333NGA might be out of action - but I'm certainly not!

Do you know what was wrong then Tom? Please say it wasn't something small, like a leaf under bonnet ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Lol it has to be something daft. Wish i was coming to find out what it was!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Really looking forward to this! It seems like the west mid lot are the only ones who dnt get their head up there arses on here haha!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I'm possibly unable to make this, I feel terrible letting people down but I doubt I can afford the fuel. I've had massive financial changes and I'm waiting for a new job so until then I'm stuck. Not even got anywhere to live lol.

I'm possibly unable to make this, I feel terrible letting people down but I doubt I can afford the fuel. I've had massive financial changes and I'm waiting for a new job so until then I'm stuck. Not even got anywhere to live lol.

Bad news Matt:(

I have a summer house at the bottom of the garden you can live in well share with 4 rabbits if your stuck..

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Cerrone ignore them in the other thread about the valver. you got more to worry about than them!!

Ha it's a car forum lol you get a lot of key board fighters!! Im quite keen to not post a picture to see how long it goes on for!!! When I get round to taking one I might just post it in the west midlands room ha!! Started the big clean tonite for Saturday!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
No way mate! Hope every think sorts it self out!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Gutted mate. Hope things get better. Let me know if you need a hand with anything anytime. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Matt...if you still want to come down...let me know and you can come up to Bromsgrove with me.

well thats my mechanic knackered for the rollers!!!!
you can live in my boot with the cat if you need?????

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
well thats my mechanic knackered for the rollers!!!!
you can live in my boot with the cat if you need?????

Don't do it Matt. The cat stinks. And ye Matt. Like don said. Your welcome to hop in my car. Tom is too. I think my car is a bus now ;)