ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids Rolling Road - Saturday 9th of June

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I'm sure it was a custom back box or something with standard tips on it.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
It's basically a f'in mess

Cat is welded to a random centre box, random scaffold pipe to two other random boxes then one random tail pipes

Random random random

Weld splatters everywhere etc, and the pipe is about 3mm away from the rear beam, bangs like hell

It might be worth a bit of money on eBay if I put the description like "clio 182 exhaust system authentic Stevie wonder custom design one off rare"

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182

Cat is welded to a random centre box, random scaffold pipe to two other random boxes then one random tail pipes

Random random random

Weld splatters everywhere etc, and the pipe is about 3mm away from the rear beam, bangs like hell

It might be worth a bit of money on eBay if I put the description like "clio 182 exhaust system authentic Stevie wonder custom design one off rare"
are you sure its not a yozza system? Sounds like one! Haha

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

Random random random

probly done by MIJ in walsall sounds like there style !! LOL

Adam REALLY rates them dont you mate ;)?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Haha no it was a joke boys carm ur pants down!! I paid pretty much the same price for my system!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
probly done by MIJ in walsall sounds like there style !! LOL

Adam REALLY rates them dont you mate ;)?

They are such professionals...they have saloon doors at the entrance and have somewhere to strap the horses (you've lost from using their creation/abortion) on the outside.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Got my car back yesterday feels so nice and tight in to corners maybe it's in my head but feels sharper! Just ordered a new itg pannel filter had one before but changed it to standard paper one the night before the last rollin road because it was ripped around the rubber part!

^^^It will feel loads better!! new gear oil and mount will change the feel of the box loads,new fluid is over looked by most but again that shall completley change the feel of the brakes!!:D

New lower arm shall make a huge difference as the bushes shall be loads harder than the old!! Cerrone out of interest why did you change just one lower arm?? surely the other side shall feel a bit slack when cornering?

Paper filter is just as good as any aftermarket one! its just eaiser come service time all thats needed is a quick clean and re-oil!!

I look forward to seeing your figure! any other mods done since last time??

You should be a lot calmer this time eh?? had a sweat on lastime due to Don winding you up lol;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
They are such professionals...they have saloon doors at the entrance and have somewhere to strap the horses (you've lost from using their creation/abortion) on the outside.

FLOL

is there still a free space don ?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
What else is coming mr Dave??

Not sure yet the chap has a P1 , EVO Tommi mac , s3 300+BHP , couple of saabs turbos , Renault 21 turbo and a mitsi gto !!
Depends which one he wants to bring LOL
And if there is a space ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
^^^It will feel loads better!! new gear oil and mount will change the feel of the box loads,new fluid is over looked by most but again that shall completley change the feel of the brakes!!:D

New lower arm shall make a huge difference as the bushes shall be loads harder than the old!! Cerrone out of interest why did you change just one lower arm?? surely the other side shall feel a bit slack when cornering?

Paper filter is just as good as any aftermarket one! its just eaiser come service time all thats needed is a quick clean and re-oil!!

I look forward to seeing your figure! any other mods done since last time??

You should be a lot calmer this time eh?? had a sweat on lastime due to Don winding you up lol;)
no mate no more mods apart from carbon badges!! Lol I had a bent lower arm the lad hu had it before me must have smashed a curb!! Yea I was Shitting it haha! Just need new front bumps and new front shocks and all is good!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yaw control. That's something an airplane has. There's so many types of evos isn't there. Too confusing. I just like them. Full stop. :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Mental. There's some crazy cars in this world isn't there.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^ class. I think I will just stick with the 182. It's plenty quick enough for me at 21 ;)