ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West-Midlands meet today up Clent 10/07/11

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I know it's a bit short notice but a few of us are meeting up Clent just off the A456 today around 5pm. Just putting this up in case anyone else is interested. I'll post a map up if required.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
It's going to be on the Walton (top) car park mate. I believe there is about 5 of us so far but this was all started on a spotted thread.

As said in spotted thread may pop up. Someone meant to be coming to pick up some parts from me this afternoon so depends when they get here.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Yeah we still going! I don't know a post code but it's off the A456 if you get stuck call my mobile 07718908229 and I'll meet you.

1.2 y0!
wellllll, was a bit of a let down with only 3 cars there but good to meet some other members!
Shame about the rain, will have to do something again soon, with a bit better organisation!
Anyway managed to get a couple of pics :D

IMG125.jpg

IMG126.jpg

IMG127.jpg

IMG128.jpg
My fave :eek:

Sorry aboout sh1ty pic quality